Chapter 1 : The First Meeting

After WGM filming (Jeju Island)

Taemin : (Smiling) Bye Nauen-ah... take care... See you

Nauen : (don't know if she should smile) Bye.. O.. Oppa... (waves)

Taemin's Van

Taemin : Omg! I was just thinking of how to approach her and God send me this wonderful gift.. YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Wait till I tell Jongin and all the Hyungs... and I will get to date her in public... YES!!!! (shot his arms in the air)

Manager is grinning from ear to ear: Well.. How was it? Was it awful? (Continues smiling)

Taemin : Awful? No... it's wonderful!!!! Did you know Hyung? That it was Son Nauen?? Tell me... omo. Omo. Omo. So excited to tell all my friends that I got paired with Nauen. Yippee! Yippee! (jumping inside the van)

Manager : don't jump... Taemin-ah... stay still... are we ok to leave??

Taemin : Why? I am so excited.. and I get to meet her again .. when Hyung? When will the next filming be? I can't wait. (starts to jump again) where's my phone? Where is it? I left it here in my bag. (starts rummaging the bag) where could it be? Ahhh.. yes.. found it... (holds phone and starts calling Jongin) Hello Jongin... guess who I got paired off in WGM.. you wouldn't believe it..

Jongin : who??? Actress? Idol? older? Or younger?

Taemin: Guess (starts to laugh) (smiling so much until his cheekbones hurts)

Jongin : Don't keep me in suspense... who???

Taemin : (continues laughing) I am so happy right now...

Jongin: Omg!!! Don't tell me.... No... it wouldn't be..

Taemin : Yes!!! Yes!!!

Jongin/Taemin : (shouting) SON NAUEN!!!!! From Apink!!!

Jongin : WoW!!!! Congratulations my friend.... The stars must be listening to all your prayers... when was it ?? 2 years ago that you started crushing on her......

Taemin : Yes... their debut ... when I saw her... she was so pretty then... now she is very beautiful...

Jongin : Well... wow.... We have to celebrate...

Taemin : Yes.. Meet up tomorrow.. Call Kwonho, Ravi and the others... I will tell you everything... she is so awesome!!!

Jongin : Ok. I will call all of them. Meet at the usual place? Around 9?

Taemin : Yes. See you tomorrow. Bye. (Hangs up the phone) (Still fidgeting) Hyung... what time is our flight? Can we take the same flight as Nauen-ah?

Manager : No. According to her manager. They have a schedule here and won't be going back to Seoul yet. The rest of Apink are flying in..

Taemin: Oh... too bad... (smiling while recalling their first meeting)

Taemin and staff going back to Seoul and now entering Shinee's Dorm

Shinee's Dorm

Onew/ Jjong / Minho / Key : How was it? How was it? Who is it?

Key : You did not call me... I was waiting for your call... who is it? Idol? Actress? Anyone we know?

Minho : (Turns to manager) Who was it? What happened?

Jjong : Is it an idol? Taemin-ah.. who is it?

Onew : Give him a minute.. (looks at Taemin) Did you have fun? You did talk, right?

Taemin : Hyung... she is so pretty... (Smiling and laughing) (Jumping) (Hugs all his Hyung) I am so happy!!!!

Key : (shouting) What happened??? Who was it?

Taemin just smiles ...

Members looks at manager ..

Manager : Apink's Son Nauen (covers his ears)

Onew/ Jjong / Minho / Key : OMG!!!!!!! Really???? (Shouting) (then all laughs)

Manager : Yes. And he looks so satisfied with her. (points at Taemin) (Taemin nodding while jumping)

Minho : Did you hold her hand?? Did you make a fool of yourself? Why wasn't I casted with her... she is very pretty (Taemin shot him a glare) no.... no... she is all yours.. just saying that she is pretty makes you jealous already??? (keeps on teasing Taemin)

Jjong : Dream come true.. What did you talk about?

Onew : Maknae got his wish

Key : You are so lucky!!!! Tell us all about it....

Taemin : She is so pretty.... She smells so nice.... (laughs while rolling on the floor)

Onew : We won't get anything from him... still too excited... let's wait tomorrow when he calms down a bit...

Taemin : (gets his phone and dial his mom's phone) Mom... i got paired with Son Nauen in WGM. I talked with Nauen-ah..... she is so beautiful... more beautiful upclose...and she is also Catholic.. yes.. Marcella... She also went to my old school... she is so pretty Mom...

Onew/ Jjong / Minho / Key : (looking at each other) He really got it bad.... (laughing)

Apink's Dorm

Manager : Sleep early girls as we have a schedule tomorrow morning... just leave your things and I will ask someone else to unpack for you..I will go ahead. Good night ladies.

Apink Members : Good night Oppa. Thank you.

Chorong : (after door closes) Be sure to unpack your things before going to bed, so we would not be a burden to manager oppa ok?

Other Members : Yes, Eonnie...

Each member went to their respective rooms

Nauen and Hayoong shares a room

Hayoung : Eonnie.. You did not tell me yet who your virtual husband is... we were so busy yesterday that we did not have a chance to talk more about it.

Nauen : it's been a hectic day. For all of us.

Eunji/Chorong/Bomi/Namjoo enters the room : Who was it?

Nauen : (looking down trying to busy herself) Lee Taemin of Shinee...

Eunji/Chorong/Bomi/Namjoo/Hayoung : Really? (excited)...

Hayoong/Namjoo : Eonnie....Wow!!!! How is he?

Chorong : (looks at Nauen) isn't he...... (Nauen covers her mouth)

Other members are surprised..

Eunji/Bomi/Namjoo/Hayoung : Why??

Eunji : Have you met him before?

Bomi : WoW!!! Shinee....can we meet his members??

Namjoo : ohh.... I will meet Onew Sunbaenim??? (Blushing while smiling)

Nauen : (blushing) We went to the same school...

Eunji : Same school??? Don't tell me..... omg!!!! Is he the one?

Bomi : (finally realizing) ohhhh...ohhh....ohhh.... Nauen-ah .... What will you do?

Nauen : I don't know... he doesn't remember me from school.. Thank goodness..

Eunji/Chorong/Bomi/Namjoo/Hayoung started teasing Nauen... until the wee hours of the night...