After the Result / Skating Rink

After the result

Taemin : Wouldn't it great if we won a plane ticket for whichever country we want.

Nauen : Yes Oppa. But all we got is the origami.

Taemin : Yes. So disappointing. I would really like to travel with you.

Nauen blushes and can't look straight at Taemin.

Nauen : Oppa, I better go manager is waiting. See you

Taemin : you have to go already? (Nauen nodded) ok. Be careful and see you.

After the hug

Taemin: Nauen-ah... I will definitely look for the phone case. Sorry again.

Nauen : Yes. I will count on you Oppa.

Taemin : Yes. That will be the first thing I would do when I arrive in Japan. Nauen-ah, I will miss you. Can you stay longer?

Nauen : Why?

Taemin : Can we have coffee or something before you leave?

Nauen : Let me tell my manager. I will be right back

In a coffee shop

Nauen : Oppa, When are you leaving for Japan?

Taemin : Tomorrow. I will call you whenever I have free time, is it ok?

Nauen : Sure Oppa. (Shy and blushing)

Taemin : Can I hold your hand? We won't see each other for 4 weeks.

Nauen hesitating but extended her hands and Taemin holds it tight. Both hands

Tamin : (looking at her eyes) Nauen-ah, when I get back from Japan, can we talk outside filming?

Nauen : What do you mean Oppa? (Blushes) As in meet in public?

Taemin : If that is alright with you? Or I can go to your dorm? Is it ok with your other members?

Nauen : (blushes) It's ok I guess. (Embarrassed) i think it's better if we are indoor.

Taemin smiling : You're so cute. (Nauen blushes more) I have so many things I want to talk to you about.

Nauen : Like what Oppa?

Taemin : I will tell you when I get back. Thanks again for the bear, photos and other gifts. I will be thinking of you while I am in japan.

Nauen : (embarrassed) Oppa, I will miss you too. A lot. Be careful on your trip. And have a great concert.

Taemin : I am already missing you right now. I want to take you with me. Wish I can do that.

Nauen just smiles and blushes.

Taemin : Can I hug you again? Before I leave?

Nauen : What? (Blushes) you already hug me while ago? (Blushes again)

Taemin: Please? 2 minute hug? please...

Nauen smiles while being embarrassed. Taemin acting cute to get what he is requesting.

Nauen (nods) : ok Oppa. (Blushing)

They talked some more and when the coffee has been drank and they are about to leave. Taemin stood up and hugged Nauen for more than 2 minutes until their respective managers called them to leave. As Nauen does not want to let Taemin go too.