Confession

Nauen was changing into her swim wear. Taemin waiting for her outside the changing room. When he saw that she is really wearing a bikini, he can't stop looking. Taemin's manager saw the look on Taemin's eyes. And clear his throat until Taemin became aware.

Taemin : Nauen-ah, you really will wear that for broadcast? (Looking at his very sexy girlfriend)

Nauen : (blushes and teasing Taemin) Yes, Oppa. It's ok right?

Taemin gets one of his shirts from his bag told his manager to not look at Nauen ever and handed to Nauen: Wear this on top of your bikini. That is for my eyes only. Never for broadcast ever, understand? (Being so serious)

Nauen laughs : of course not. I am just teasing you and see how you would react. (Took Taemin's shirt and put in on and she gets a short to wear too)(Smiling)

Taemin : Only wear bikinis when you are with me ok?

After Filming

Nauen still tipsy. While Taemin is still sober. He accompanied Nauen to her van and gets in too.

Nauen : Oppa, can you accompany me going home?

Taemin : Yes (turns to Apink Manager) is it ok?

Manager : it's ok. As long as nobody saw you within the building.

Taemin : Ok let's go. (Send a message to his own manager)

Nauen is a little sleepy as she is not that accustomed to drinking. Nauen put her head on Taemin's shoulder. He already asked his manager to drive his car to Apink's dorm and leave it in the carpark.

During the drive to Apink's dorm, Taemin is holding Nauen's hands and thinking. His mind remembers Nauen wearing only her bikini, his very sexy and alluring girlfriend. That thought makes him feel hot, he can feel the desire and the yearning to kiss and touch Nauen. But he needs to control himself as her manager is in front and Nauen is half asleep.

Nauen stirs and place her other hand on Taemin's thigh unconsciously caressing. These acts send shivers to Taemin's already hyperactive desire. He stops Nauen's hand and just holds it. Nauen open her eyes and looked at Taemin.

Nauen : Oppa, why are you holding both my hands?

Taemin : (smiles) Your hand is being naughty.

Nauen confused: Naughty how? I just want to touch you, you don't like it?

Taemin : (whispering) oh, Nauen-ah. I like it too much. But you need to do that when we are alone not with your manager driving.

Nauen innocently looks at her manager then back to Taemin: kindly explain. I don't understand.

Taemin: Next time. I will explain to you. Just don't do what you did earlier in public ok? When we are alone, you can touch me as much as you like, wherever you like.

Nauen still confused just nodded. Told her to ask Chorong Eonnie or Eunji Eonnie about it.

When they arrived at Apink's dorm. Taemin carried Nauen princess style while her manager gets all her things. Chorong opened the door for them and surprised to see Nauen very sleepy.

Chorong: What happened? You both look exhausted. (Gesturing for Taemin to go ahead and put down Nauen on her bed)

Taemin: We drunk a can of beer each. Did not realize that her alcohol tolerance is very slow. (Put Nauen on her bed, kisses her cheek and forehead while saying good night Nauen-ah. I love you)