Japan Part 1

Flight to Japan

Minho got a message from one of his idol friends.

Minho : Hyung, have you heard?

Onew : About?

Minho : (mouthing Taemin's name) it seems someone from infinite is sending flowers and gifts to his wife (pointing at Taemin). According to my source. This has been happening for some time now.

Key : What are we talking about? (Minho whispers the news) What??? Taemin –ah (Minho tries to stop him) Someone is making a move on your wife

Taemin : Huh? What ???? Who?

Key : Ask Minho. He is my source (making a face to Minho) (Minho hitting Key in the back)

Jjong : oh.. That. I heard about it on my radio show. It seems a guy form an idol group is very interested in Nauen.

Taemin: Who?? (Turning red) Who is it? (Turning To Minho) Hyung, who is the hell, is it?

Minho getting uneasy. Onew turns to Taemin: Taemin-ah, not here. Wait until we land and are in the dorm. Let's talk about it calmly. And you might be forgetting, you need to look for your phone case first. Nauennie will be upset if you really lost it

Jjong : Yes. Calm down. We will look for it first then talk about the other thing after

Minho : Taeminnie Sorry. Let us talk later and I will tell you everything I know, ok?

Taemin seems to calm down but still red face. Fisting his hand. : Ok. Ok. But tell me, all of it later.

Shinee's Dorm in Japan

After finally finding the blue ribbon phone case and capturing all in a video. Taemin send the video to Nauen. When Nauen replied with a smile emoticon with a thank you Oppa message. Taemin smiled. Putting down his phone, went out to the living where all his members are anxiously waiting.

Taemin : Ok. Minho Hyung, let me hear it. All of it. Don't leave out anything.

Onew : You need to be calm about this Taemin-ah. Ok?

Taemin nodded and gesture for Minho to start.

Minho : I heard from another girl group that Someone from infinite is very interested in Nauennie. He started sending her flowers for their every comeback. Then will sometimes send gifts. When they meet in music programs, he made sure to always talk with Nauen and Nauen seems to talk to him as well as they were in a variety show together years ago. And infinite also lives in the same building as Apink.

Jjong : I heard from the radio station. That Infinite was overheard by staff talking about Nauen. I was told that ever since Nauen started doing WGM, he became more persistent in pursuing Nauennie. The difference now is he is courting her openly.

Taemin : Who in infinite? Why I haven't heard about it before?

Key : Do you ever socialize with other people except with us and your friends? Well... No... so of course, you won't be aware of this. Your social world is very small. If you bother to talk with other group, you would know that he is not the only one after your wife.

Taemin: What? (Getting red) (Onew put both his hands on Taemin's shoulder while speaking in a low voice "Calm down, listen first") Ok. Ok. Ok. Who are these guys hovering around Nauen? I need to know so I will be aware on what to do.

Minho / Jjong/ Key looked at each other. Then look at Onew.

Onew thinking : Yes. Go ahead tell him the ones you know. (Looks at Taemin) Taemin-ah remember, that your marriage is virtual for now. You have no legal claim to Nauen yet. Also I heard that she is not even aware that some of these guys are interested in her.

Taemin : Ok. Got it. (Trying to calm himself) (After a few minutes) Go ahead.. I'm ready.. Tell me..

Minho : the ones I know is L from infinite, Baro from B1A4

Jjong : Wheesung Sunbaenim , Jung Joon Young-shi

Key : Ahn JaeHyo from BlockB, Sims from MIB, also Ryeowook Hyung

Onew : I heard there are at least 3 actors but I can't confirmed so I won't tell you their names.

Taemin silent and stunned. He knew that Nauen is very beautiful. Probably the most popular and the prettiest girl in Apink. But He did not know he had that many rivals.

Taemin : Even Ryeowook Hyung?

Key : Yes. Oh... and I also heard that some of the Exo have crushes on Nauennie. Didn't Kai tell you?

Taemin stares at his members: Even Exo? No, he did not. I will deal with him later. How about any of you? (Suspicion creeping in)

Jjong : Oh no. not me. My type is totally different from her. And you know it.

Key : Definitely not. I am more into Eunji.

Onew : No, Maknae.

Then silence... then the four of them looks at Minho ...

Minho : Well, I can't deny that I find her attractive, I would probably have done something if I did not know that you are interested in her (looking at Taemin). I let go of it the minute you told me that you find her pretty. I had this feeling that you finally became aware of girls around you. Unlike before, when you were more into dogs than the opposite sex.

Minho hugs Taemin: Do not worry, I won't do anything about it. Taeminnie ... you are more important to me than any girl. So do not be jealous of me for having a crush on her before. Ok?

Taemin still staring into space. Members, looking at each other and at Taemin with concern.

Onew looking at Minho : You should have just shut up, you know?

Minho : I can't Hyung. It is better that he hears it from me than from other people.

Key : (shaking Taemin) Snap out of it. You are still married to her even if it's just in virtual life. And now, you are going to do everything to get her right? So what's the problem?

Taemin : It's just.... I never thought that I have that many rivals.

Key : So what? They don't concern you. You have one advantage to all of them. You gets to talk and hold her hand if you want.

Minho : You can kiss her too if you like. (teasing Taemin)

Jjong : Really? Taemin will kiss her? Can we watch? (teasing Taemin too) can we? Please Taemin-ah?

Taemin finally feeling that his soul had come back : No Hyung. Never. Are you both perverts?

Jjong and Minho looks at each other. Snorts.

Key : Yes, they are. (laughing)

Taemin starts to smile too.

Jjong : My Taeminnie is finally an adult. So proud of my son.. (brushing Taemin's hair)

Minho/Key/Onew started laughing. Taemin finally laughs.

Taemin : So L is sending her flowers and lives in the same building. Lucky bastard. Who is L by the way? I don't know who's who in infinite. (Gets his phone and started searching) ohh. Him.. I think I saw him more than once while I was circling Nauen before WGM.

Onew/Jjong/Minho/Key : Strategy. We need a strategy to get Nauen for you.

Jjong : Hey! Who would dare reject Taeminnie?

Minho : You are probably right. (laughs) Taemin is too pretty to be rejected. (teasing Taemin)

And they discuss and laugh it off all throughout the night.