Moving In

Apink Dorm

Manager : Nauen-ah... Taemin will be picking you up instead of meeting at your marital house.

Nauen : What? Why? Where?

Manager : One question at a time (Laughs). He will be coming here. His manager called and ask for our address. He even wants to come up but I told him you would wait downstairs.

Nauen becomes nervous... : Why would he want to come here?

Manager : I Don't know... maybe he misses you?? (Teases Nauen)

Nauen touching her hair..

Manager : You better get ready so when they call you can just go down.

Nauen : ok . (Blushing again)

Taemin Van

Manager : Are you sure you want to drive yourself? It seems easier to just meet at the house

Taemin : No.. it is better if I drive and we arrive together at the new house

Manager : Are you sure? I think you have another agenda.

Taemin laughs ...: Hyung, don't be absurd!

Manager : You are being way too obvious.

Apink Building

Manager : Nauen-ah.. They are here.. Let's go down. I will put the luggage in Taemin's car and we will just follow up on to the site

Nauen nervous and blushing. Starts fidgeting with her hair : Do I look ok? (Touches her hair again)

Manager : You look fine. Taemin likes looking at you right?

Nauen : No... (Blushes again)

They both entered the elevator. Upon reaching the ground level. She saw Taemin waiting by the car for her. Her heart began beating fast... she tries to calm herself down so Taemin would not notice how very nervous she is. When she approached Taemin. Taemin said Hi and took her luggage from her manager and put it in the trunk. Then he proceeded to Nauen.

Taemin : Nauen –ah.. How are you? Have you been well?

Nauen : Hi! Good Oppa. (Touches her hair) (Wow!!! he change his hair color..Looks so much better.. Made him more handsome than before)

Taemin : (did she notice I changed my hair color?) let's go?

Nauen : Yes. (Smiles)

Taemin once again thinks that Nauen looks so beautiful especially when she smiles. Taemin open the passenger door and wait until Nauen slides in, closed the door and went in the driver's seat. He saw that she already has her seatbelt on. Smiles again while thinking she is my WIFE. Yehey!!!

After filming

Nauen : Oppa I had fun today. Thank you. I need to leave as we have an early schedule tomorrow

Taemin : Thanks Nauen-ah. Take care. See you again next week.

Taemin's Car

Manager : How was today?

Taemin: Hyung.. I wanted to ask her number but couldn't... why is it so hard to ask for it?

Manager : You will get another opportunity.

Taemin Sighing... will what my mom suggest work? Give her my photo with my number on it? I should ask Jongin... no..no.. he is more clueless than I am. Maybe Jjong Hyung or Onew Hyung... cause if I ask Minho Hyung he will just tease me until I die. I better ask Key Hyung too.