Finally get the Chance

After filming

Taemin : Nauen-ah, don't forget to call me. Ok?

Nauen laughs and just continue smiling

Taemin : I will wait.. (Smiling)

Nauen blushes and waves...

Shinee's Dorm

Taemin : Hyung!!!! Hyung!!!

Key : What?? (With face mask on) what? I'm busy.

Minho : Did you finally get her number?

Onew : What happened??

Jjong : What? I am composing a song... Hurry ..what is it?

Taemin : Hyungs. I finally gave Nauen my handphone number. Yes!!!! (Smiling)

Minho : What's her number? When will you call her?

Jjong : Yehey for our maknae

Onew : Congratulations!!! Maknae-ah

Key : That's it? I thought you kiss her or something. Like real dating. I'm going inside. Let me know when you are real dating. (Goes inside his room)

Minho : Tell us how did it happened? Wait..You gave her your number but didn't ask for hers?

Onew : Tell us... wait I am hungry. Tell us while we eat. I ordered some chicken and beer.

Jjong : Eat again. I can't. I am dieting now for our concert.

Shinee's Practice Room

Everybody is practicing hard. Getting ready for the Japanese concert. Practice room is full of props.. balloons. Key even brought his puppies. It very lively in the practice room.

Jongin went in with Kwonho. Everyone greeted each other.

Taemin : Wait for a few more minutes

Shinee continues to practice. While Jongin and Kwonho watches in amazement.

After practice. The Han River.

KwonHo : Is she really that beautiful in person?

Taemin / Jongin : Yes.

Taemin looks at Jongin with suspicion.

Jongin : Hey! I am not interested in her in that way. I am just acknowledging that your wife is really prettier in person than on tv.

Taemin : Ok. As long as you know that she is mine. (Serious look) and you already have a girlfriend so back-off.

Jongin : (raising both his arms in surrender then looks at KwonHo) See what I mean. We can't even comment on her looks now. (Laughs) (Looks at Taemin again) Did you finally get her number?

Taemin smiling said : Oh... yes!!! (Laughing) She is very pretty. Yes I got her number. When I gave her my contact number. I waited that night for her to make the first move. I fell asleep holding my phone. When I woke up the next morning. A text from the goddess is waiting for me. I almost fell from my bed while sending a message back.

Jongin/KwonHo : What happened next?

Taemin : I called her of course, I would not miss the chance given to me by the Good Lord. I feel very bless to have met her. She has a sweetest voice. We talked about everything and anything for 3 hours. I forgot to eat breakfast. It was so nice to talk to her.

Jongin : Did you call her again after that?

Taemin : Yes. Every chance I get. Every night, if she is not too tired. But she doesn't have her phone all the time. Especially during schedule.

KwonHo : You are so lucky. After all the years that you were looking at her. You are finally beside her.

Taemin : That's right. I even held her hand. Her very soft hands.

Jongin : Oh no... he will be lost in his own world again.

KwonHo : How are you? How's Krystal?

Jongin : She is good. We both have too many schedules these days that it is hard to meet. But then the media won't get wind of us too. What about your girlfriend?

KwonHo : She is good. Everything is ok with us. I finally met her family so all is good.

Jongin : Congratulations!!! Everyone's life is doing ok. Even MoonKyu is debuting next year. Life is good. Hope this is the start for all of us.

Taemin : So what do you guys want to do tonight?

Jongin : Finally done with spacing out? (Laughs) Let's eat first.

KwonHo : Yes. Eat first. Cause if Nauen text, he won't talk to us for the rest of the night.

Taemin : Stop it you two. (Smiling) What do you want to eat?? Pasta? Pizza? I can't drink tonight; I still have a schedule tomorrow.

They went to a pizza place. Ordered food and drinks.

Jongin : Your Japan concert is next week right? You won't see your wife for how long?

Taemin : One month. That frustrates me. I am thinking of meeting her outside filming. Do you think she is ready for that?

KwonHo : ohh... she is still shy around you right? That might be a problem.

Taemin : I know. But I want to see her more than the scheduled ones.

Jongin : Try to make a plan and ask her to meet. You should have met her before when you were both attending the same school. (Laughs)

Taemin : I didn't know her then. You know that I was so focus on improving my singing and dancing.

KwonHo : You were just getting girls for the 22 bet. (Laughs) you always win..

Taemin : don't remind me. I was stupid then. Oh God, which reminds me, I told that in the interview.. What would Nauen say? When she watches that interview? ... I hope she won't be too upset with me.

Jongin : Speaking of school. My sister was cleaning the house the other day and found this photo (take photo from wallet and give to Taemin) this is yours. You left it at my house years ago.

Taemin taking the old photo and looks at it: This is mine? (Confused. continues looking at it) Who is this?

KwonHo : (looks at the photo) I remember that. (Taemin looks at him for explanation) When we first met, you used to carry that photo all the time. She was your first love in kinder. But you never knew her name as she is one year younger than you.

Taemin : ohh.. really? My mom reminded me about this a few weeks ago. Why I can't remember? My memory is getting lousy (laughs) so I left this at your house? Wow!!! (Place the photo in his wallet) must not lose it again.

Jongin : maybe because your head is just full of Nauen. (Smiles) Just don't lose the wallet (laughing)

Taemin : You should talk. We are the same. Constantly losing our things (laughs)

Friends continue to chat/eat/drink. Then katok chime.

Jongin : Oh no.. (Groaning) Our time is up.

Taemin : Why? You need to go somewhere?

KwonHo: haven't realized it yet? It's your phone, dummy. (Laughing) (Turns to Jongin) we better go home as he won't talk to us anymore

Taemin checks his phone. Gets a message from Nauen that she is already at the Dorm. Taemin dialled Nauen's number while waving goodbye to his friends.

Jongin : Look at him.. He's more love struck than I was. Or even you.

KwonHo : We knew that he liked Nauen since before. So what do you expect when he finally talking to the girl he likes? You know how he is. Liking/obsessing is the same with him. By the way, about the photo. The little girl is familiar. I mean. Her feature was so familiar like I have seen it before.

Jongin : You too? I also have that feeling. Like I have seen her somewhere. But older.....