Birthday Gift

After filming

Near Apink's Dorm

Taemin : Nauen-ah, thank you for the meaningful gift. (Grabbing Nauen's hand and hugged her again) can you stay longer? I will drive you back after.

Nauen : Yes. I told manager to go ahead. (Blushes)

Taemin smiled : Good. Let's go?

Nauen : Where are we going?

Taemin : Dinner then after we can talk.

Taemin ushered Nauen inside the car. They took a drive and arrive in a residential building. Taemin parked the car on the basement. Then they proceeded to the elevator.

Taemin : Sorry for bringing you here. As we can not be seen by public together yet. Is this alright with you?

Nauen : Yes Oppa. Whose place is this?

Taemin : This is my home.

Nauen taken aback : What?

Taemin : Don't worry. My parents are not here. They are abroad and my hyung is with them. So no one's at home at the moment.

They reached the correct floor. Taemin entered the security code for the house. They house is very spacious and have a homely atmosphere. Taemin urged Nauen to go inside. While he turn on all the lights.

Taemin : I already asked my mom to buy some beef and pork for us to grill and eat. (Going to the fridge) It should be in here. (Open and take out all the ingredients)

Nauen : Do you need any help? (Go closer to Taemin)

Taemin : No. just stay near me and I will do all the cooking for you this time. I didn't forget that you learn to cook for me.

Nauen embarrassed and started to step back. Taemin took her hand and guided her to sit at the kitchen nook. Taemin starts to grill the meat and when everything is set and ready. They ate.

Taemin : How's the meat Nauen-ah?

Nauen : Good, delicious Oppa.

They did not talk much and just ate everything, as they both love eating meat. After finishing their dinner.

Taemin : Would you like some coffee?

Nauen : Yes but let me do it. You just let me know where everything is.

Taemin pointed to the overhead cabinet and the coffee maker. Nauen prepared the coffee. They were sipping coffee.

Taemin : Nauen-ah..

Nauen : Yes?

Taemin : Did you mean what you said when I was in japan?

Nauen : Yes. Oppa (looking Taemin straight in the eye)

Taemin : Yes!! When can we have our first date? (Smiling while holding Nauen's hand)

Nauen : Didn't we already have it? Last time in your dorm?

Taemin: oh no... that's just me missing you. First date is not inside the house. (Laughing)

They talked about themselves. What they did while Taemin was in Japan. They exchange some of their childhood. Taemin's early debut, his hardship while improving himself. Nauen's struggles with her introvert personality. They talked whatever they could think of. They stayed at Teamin's house until almost midnight. Then Taemin drove Nauen to her dorm.