Double Date

After the double date

Taemin : Did you have fun today Nauen-ah?

Nauen : Yes Oppa. Good thinking of you setting up Key Sunbaenim with Eunji Eonnie. They seem to like each other.

Taemin : Yes. They seem to hit it off. They even hug and fed each other. (Laughing) Key Hyung can't stop talking about her when we were in Japan.

Nauen : They look good together too. It was so funny when they rode the rides. One is scared while the other is not. (Laughs)

Taemin : Yes. Key Hyung has always been like that. Scared of rides. Do you have a schedule tomorrow?

Nauen : Yes, Why Oppa?

Taemin : I would like to know when you will have free time. Maybe we can travel outside Seoul.

Nauen : Let me check our schedule. What about you? When are you available?

Taemin : I am available this week. If you have a full schedule. Maybe we can just have dinner or watch a movie?

Nauen : I will check our schedule.

Taemin : I like what you did earlier? (Blushes) (Nauen link her arms around Taemin again) (Taemin is all smiles)

After a few days. Nauen called Taemin to say that she is free for a day. But can't travel outside Seoul as Apink have an early schedule the next day. They decide to postpone the first date and just hang around Apink's dorm.

Apink's Dorm

Taemin brought all his Hyung to formally meet all the other Apink members. And to no one's surprise everyone got along well. Shinee brought all the food and drinks for the day while Apink prepared the games they will do.

After dinner, Taemin asked for alone time with Nauen.

Chorong and Eunji screams: Why? What are you two going to do alone?

Jjong : Yes, why alone? (Teasing tone)(Making Nauen blush)

Minho : Yes, what was on your mind? Can't we join in your alone time?

Onew : Hey.. Stop that all of you. You're forgetting that we are only the excuse so these two lovebirds can see each other. Oh.. And the other love birds too (pointing at Key and Eunji. Key did not say anything and just keep close to Eunji) Go, you two. Don't mind them. They are just jealous.

Everybody laughs. Bomi, Minho rolling on the floor. Jjong jumping and shouting "Taemin and Nauen" over and over. Namjoo, Hayoung, Onew and Chorong went back to playing. While Key occupy Eunji whole attention.

Taemin and Nauen went into Nauen's room. Taemin saw the blue bear and smiles, thinking lucky bear always near Nauen and always in bed with her.

Nauen : Oppa, sit down.

Taemin : Ok (smiling. Can he lie on her bed too? Did not get the chance last time I was here) Can I lie down?

Nauen already seated was taken aback: Sure. (Move abit to accommodated Taemin's)

Taemin smiling : Yes, finally!!!

Nauen blushing : You want to do that last time, right?

Taemin : Yes. (Pulls Nauen so her head is on top of Taemin's shoulder) Are you comfortable?

Nauen shifting to make herself comfortable: Yes.

Taemin holding Nauen : Miss me?

Nauen : Yes, very much.

Taemin surprised tilted Nauen head so he can look directly at her eyes: Truly? This is the first time you said that to my face. Thanks Nauen. I miss you so much too.

Nauen blushes but did not turn away: Oppa, thank you for coming to see me today. I know you need your rest too but instead you are here and spending time with me.

Taemin smiles: Nauen-ah, instead of courting you, can you start being my girlfriend now? So everything will be official?

Nauen smiles too: Yes

Taemin: Really?? Really??

Nauen nodded. And then embarrassed, she rest her head in Taemin's shoulder while putting her hands around his waist. : Really Yes. So do not hurt me, ok?

Taemin : I won't ever intentionally hurt you Nauen. You are my girlfriend now. I will do anything to make you happy and will always protect you. (Smiling) Wow!!! (Shouting) Son Nauen is my girlfriend!!!!

Nauen tried to stop him from shouting but did not make it in time. All the people outside the room heard what Taemin shouted. Silence. Then everything was in chaos. Shouting "Finally!!! Finally!!!"

Minho : (shouting) Congrats Taeminnie (looking for Nauen's room)

Taemin : (shouting) Don't you dare come in. (holds Nauen's chin, so they are facing each other and gently kiss her on the lips) (kiss was just a gentle kiss as Taemin does not want to scare Nauen and all their members are just outside the door listening for any sound)

Nauen : Oppa (eyes shining) can we keep our relationship a secret to the public? We can let our friends and family know. Also our company but not the fans. I am not sure if they are ready for you to be in a relationship especially to me.

Taemin : (thinking) Yes, i know that you are having a hard time because of the negative comments. But when the time comes, I really want to let everyone know, ok?

Nauen : Yes Oppa. (Smiles again and this time she kiss Taemin on the lips)

After some time, they went outside and join their members again for fun games and food. Taemin never let go of Nauen's hand. Even after everyone especially his members teased them.

Shinee members stayed until dawn and sneak back to their own dorm.

Shinee's Dorm

Onew hugging Taemin while entering their dorm. Taemin can't hide his smile.

Jjong sleepy but happy that their lovable maknae has a girlfriend now. He will just talk with him tomorrow or the next day regarding the more serious part of a relationship. He doesn't want to burst his happy bubble now.

Minho and Key are in discussion on how to help Taemin and Nauen keep their relationship secret from everyone but them.

Taemin : Good Night Hyung!!! Thank you for accompanying me tonight. They are all nice right?

Onew/Minho/Jjong : Agreed!!

Key : Eunji is nicer.

Everyone laughs and starts teasing Key until everyone gets in their own room and bed.