Before and After the date

Taemin : Hyung.. Hurry... I am so late in my meeting with Nauen

Minho : it's not my fault.. The broadcast was delayed.

Jjong : Taemin-ah... did you notice anything ?

Taemin : Notice what Hyung?? Hurry... I got to go and see Nauen...(tries waiting a bit more but too impatient) I will go ahead, ok? (Runs off with manager and staff)

Key : notice what? Guys from other idol group glaring at Taemin?

Minho : Yup.. I notice that too...it's becoming obvious who are Son Nauen's fanboys...

Onew : don't tease Taemin too much... he still haven't notice the looks some guys are giving him... Nauen is really popular to idol groups (laughs) (looks at Jjong ) good thing yours was an actress.. hahaha (laughs out loud)

Jjong hits Onew with a playful kick... : Stop teasing me

After Filming...

Taemin : Nauen-ah I'm Sorry about earlier....

Nauen : it's ok... it is not your fault. I better go..manager oppa is waiting ...

Taemin : (still wants to talk with her) oh... take care.. See you next week..

Nauen : Bye (shyly)...(goes inside the van.. but continues to look at Taemin)

Taemin waving good bye...(gets in his van too) (turns to manager) Hyung... can I ask for her number now?

Manager: Why are you asking me? You should ask her directly.

Taemin : I am shy to ask.. Can you just ask her manager?

Manager : No. that is her personal number. You should ask her yourself...

Taemin : I will....(takes out his phone and starts searching online on how to ask for the girl's contact number)

Shinee's Dorm

Taemin : Onew Hyung...where are you?

Onew going in the living room: Why? (Holding a chicken wing)

Key : What is happening?

Minho : What did you do today?

Jjong : What is the matter with your face?

Taemin : We had a date at MD today.. You know that if I ever date, I want to do it openly if I have a chance. There were lots of people around and some of them shouted nasty things to Nauen.. And also she read all the negative comments.. Why are people mean? (Getting annoyed)

Onew/Jjong/Minho/Key : What??? Really???

Taemin : Yes, I felt so sorry to her. How can I make it up to her? So she won't be sad about it.

Key : Give her a bag... (Smiles)

Minho : Are the two of you real dating now? Did you get her contact info? (Laughs)

Jjong : Get all Apink's number. And give me their numbers too... (Smiling)

Onew : What did you do when you heard the bad comments to her?

Taemin : I grabbed her arm so she would stick close to me.

Onew/Jjong/Minho/Key : What?? Really? (Amazed look)

Key : Wow.. That's a first.. You're protecting someone?

Minho : Our maknae has grown up... are you sure it's to protect her and not just because you want her close by? (Eyeing Taemin)

Jjong : Taemin-ah.. You like her that much?

Minho : No.. He loves her (teasing tone) Taemin loves Nauen.. Taemin loves Nauen (chanting)

Taemin : stop that Hyung.... Please.. really.. stop it! Stop it! I want to ask something else.. Onew Hyung.. How do I ask Nauen for her number?

Onew/Jjong/Minho/Key erupted into loud laughter... hands on their waist and still can't stop laughing.. and howling...: Taeminnie is in LOVE...

Minho : hey.. Look at Taemin's phone case... what is that? Polka dot??? (lie down laughing)

Key : So disgusting... what kind of a phone case is that?? Who chose that?

Jjong : Let me see your phone case.. (Trying to grab the phone)

Key : Hey.. There's some disgusting socks too!!! (Laughing and showing the others the socks) don't tell me it's a couple socks... Omg!!!

Taemin walked out... : You all are so noisy... if you are not going to help me... just say so.. I am going home (left the dorm to a still very loud laugh from the 4 members)

Taemin's House

Taemin : Mom, I'm home (kisses mom's cheek) Where's Adam and Eve?

TM Mom : Hello son.. They must be in their cages and sleeping.. How was your day? You and Nauen met today right?

Taemin : Yes Mom..Today I experience a public date... (Smiling) it's so nice to do that with her. We had fun.. well, at least I am. I am not sure about her. Some people were mean to her.

Tm Mom : Really? What did you do? (Sits down on the sofa and gestures her son to sit) tell me all about it?

Taemin told his mom what happened that day.

Taemin : I really like her Mom.. What should I do?

TM Mom : I know son... let's think of a way... remember the girl in school before.. The one that you like so much but you don't know her name?

Taemin : What? I don't remember that.. When did it happen?

TM Mom : You forgot already?? Too bad... maybe because you are so young then. You were in kinder. You like this girl from a class lower than yours. But no one will tell you her name. You used to kick things oh... you still does that when you are upset. Then we have to moved house and moved you to another school too. You did not talk with me and your dad for a month. Wonder what happen to that pretty girl? You used to have her photos but alas because of your absent mindedness you lost them a few years back. I still remember she has long hair and her mom used to pick her up too. I bet if I see her mom, I will be able to recognize her.

Taemin : Wow !! Really? Maybe that is why I like Nauen's long hair. (Laughs) Mom, we are talking about Nauen.. I really like her... how can I ask for her number?