Suzui - The Enemy

Yumeko had left for the bathroom during her lunch break. Midari walked into the class and quickly dropped the note onto Yumeko's desk then walked out. Yumeko had just returned and saw the note. Midari watched from the doorway as Yumeko opened the note and read it. Her friend Suzui walked up to her. The two began talking though Midari had no idea what about. Whatever, Midari thought, the mission is complete. With that done, Midari turned and walked off to head back to her class.

...

Tap tap tap. Midari's leg anxiously shook as she also tapped her fingers excitedly. She kept taking glances at the time, desperate to get out of class. She definitely couldn't wait! Soon she'd confess to Yumeko and then they'd finally be going out!! Yumeko would be all hers! Midari kept imagining how it would go. Over and over, again and again in her head and it would always come out the same way, precisely like her dream. The bell chimed and students got up and left. Midari followed them, purposefully being the last one out. Then she quickly made her way to Yumeko's classroom.

On the way, Midari kept remembering her dream. The perfect, absolutely PERFECT kiss with Yumeko was coming. Her heart beat faster at the thought, excitement filling her. She came upon the door the class. She readied herself, adjusting various accessories on herself and taking deep breaths. Once ready, Midari began to reach for the door, but stopped short. What did she just hear? She pressed her ear to the door and heard it clearer although it was still muffled. Laughter! She heard laughter coming from inside! Midari cracked the door and peered in. There, she saw Suzui laughing with Yumeko!!

No! No no no no! NO! Midari thought. She began cursing in her head. She shut the door and stormed off. Suzui. Damn him! Suzui ruined the perfect moment!!! She growled. He had to pay! She'd make sure of it, but for now, Midari had to ensure that Suzui would not ruin the moment again. An idea struck Midari and she ran off to meet up with someone who could help. The perfect kiss WOULD happen. She'd make sure of it. She just needed to make a few preparations first.