A Note For Midari

Midari sat on her bed, curled up and hugging her pillow tightly. Her eye was red and puffy from crying a lot. She sniffled and hugged the pillow tighter. Her days were awful. Now that Midari wasn't as energetic and was much more withdrawn, people had started treating her (usually by shoving) like a House Pet. Normally, she'd love the pain and the bruises sometimes caused, but right now, she was far too miserable to enjoy it. Midari laid down and closed her eye. Might as well get tomorrow over with.

...

Midari walked in to class and went to check her desk. She stopped when she saw a perfectly and neatly folded note on her desk. She just stared at it for a while before grabbing it and reading it. Someone wanted to meet her after school!! Midari stared at it, inside what to do. She didn't know who it could or what they'd want, but she was definitely going to find out.

I have like 3 more parts to get up on this story, one being insanely long. Plus getting a long part up on my Envy story and starting a new story. I have a lot of work to do tonight and that's just my Wattpad work. Bleh. I have a chemistry test to study for so updates will probably be later cause I'll have an hour of studying. Wish me luck on my test tomorrow! My teacher hasn't been here much to teach it so I don't have very good notes. Anyway, bye.