Only Hers

Midari sat in her usual seat in the student council room as the others came in and took their seats. The meeting started. Midari had no interest in it at all, her mind was distracted by the plot to achieve that perfect kiss with Yumeko. She smiled big, becoming excited by the thought. Then...then she remembered the other day. Disgust. Absolute disgust. That damn Suzui had ruined the perfect moment!!! She grit her teeth, becoming enraged by the memory of her new enemy ruining that moment. Then an idea hit her. Something so vile and disgusting it made her physically gag. What if Suzui and Yumeko were dating? She began gagging loudly, catching the attention of the other members.

If it weren't for them being used to Midari's strange and often insane actions, the student council might have been confused or even worried about the sudden gagging from Midari. But this is the student council and this is Midari. They don't care and they're used to it. They instead brought her attention back to reality. Then the president, Kirari, continued the discussion. Midari paid attention for a bit before becoming distracted again, her mind wandering to Yumeko and that disgusting Suzui. This caused Midari to gag again, the council ignoring her this time.vthe thought of HER Yumeko with some guy like Suzui, with any guy, disgusted Midari beyond belief. Yumeko was hers! And only hers!!