Everything She Wanted

Midari stared at her. It...it was Yumeko! Yumeko calmly closed the door then looked at Midari with a soft and kind smile.

"Hello, Midari." Yumeko said and began walking over. "I wanted to talk to you."

"Wh-What is it, Y-Yumeko?" Midari asked, still in disbelief.

"You see, I know that you love me and you've been trying to ask me out." Midari's face flushed red. "I know you wrote me those notes. I know all about it, Midari."

Midari blushed and stared at Yumeko in complete shock. She...sure knows?! Midari thought. How can she possibly know?!

"How do you know?!" Midari asked, shouting.

Yumeko reached into her bag and pulled out a piece of paper. Midari stared at it, reading some of it. She gasped at the realization of what it was. It was the paper she wrote that said EVERYTHING! Midari grabbed the paper and read it through to make sure it really was the paper. Sure enough, it was.

"H-How did you get this?!"

"I saw you drop it. You didn't pick it up before you ran off. I was going to return it to you, but I must confess that I couldn't help reading it." Yumeko said.

Midari facepalmed. She couldn't believe she had forgotten it! Now Yumeko knew everything! Midari lowered her hand and looked at Yumeko nervously.

"Midari. Is everything you wrote the truth?" Yumeko asked as she placed a hand over her own heart. "Do you...do you really love me?" A feint blush appears on Yumeko's face.

Midari looked at Yumeko and put a hand on her cheek. She smiled softly. "I do. I love you so much."

The blush on Yumeko's face deepened as she uttered the words that Yumeko had so desperately wanted to hear.

"I think I love you too, Midari."

It was as if time froze. She said it. Yumeko had really said it!! She said it! Is this a dream?! Midari thought. She raised her fist and hit her own arm really hard. That hurt, not a dream. This is reality...!

Yumeko giggled and moved closer to Midari. Their faced were inches apart. Midari blushed extremely hard, her heart beating insanely fast. This was real. She could kiss Yumeko right now! So she did. The two girls kissed each other. The kiss was filled with absolute love, pure love and passion. They wrapped their arms around each other. Midari sat on the desk top as Yumeko deepened the kiss and sat on her lap. For the girls, the world had melted away. Midari had her arms around Yumeko's waist and Yumeko's were around Midari's neck. The two kept kissing until they finally had to break apart for air. They both were panting heavily. Yumeko giggled cutely and blushed.

"That was incredible, Midari." Yumeko said.

"Yeah. I loved it! It's just like I imagined, but so much better!" Midari exclaimed. Yumeko giggled more. Midari smiled softly and brushed some of Yumeko's hair behind her ear. Beautiful. Midari thought.

"I love you, Yumeko."

"I love you too, Midari."