The Paper

Midari looked down at her work. She couldn't focus on it at all. The heaviness of her heart was all she could think about. The one and only girl she wanted was the one she'd never have. Midari couldn't keep it in, but she also couldn't cry again. So instead, she took out a blank sheet of paper and began writing. She wrote about EVERYTHING. When she first fell in love, the way she'd follow Yumeko, all she felt, all the pictures. Everything from the moment Midari fell in love with Yumeko up to the present. It took up the front and back of the paper. Once done, Midari read back through it. Every detail, every moment had been captured perfectly. Midari sighed.

...

The end of the day bell chimed and students got up and left. Midari roughly stuffed the paper into her notebook then got up and left, carrying her notebook. As she walked, a group of guys shoved by her. The papers in her notebook flew everywhere as Midari fell to the floor. She suddenly felt like crying again. Midari picked up her papers and ran to the bathroom.

Bleh. I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes in this book or any "wrong word" mistakes. I type quickly and don't really look over it. I noticed (while reading my stories cause I was bored) how many mistakes I make and it's so embarrassing. I really am sorry. My phone auto corrects things (to the wrong word. Literally, once my phone autocorrected "smirks" to "smirls." It pissed me off.) even when the thing it autocorrected it to makes no sense. It's so stupid. So yeah, I'm sorry.