Mastermind Makoto X Fem. Reader X Mastermind Byakuya

Y/n
You were walking around the academy, trying to look for clues of escaping the school. You are the Ultimate Blacksmith. You would make the strongest and lightest weapons and armor in the world with great speed with making weapons and armor. There were many attempts to use what you made to escape but you didn't except for trying to break down the wall.... which is what you were gonna do.
You made a stronger pickaxe then the one on the fifth floor.

"You guys ready," you asked everyone that was left that are standing by the locked door while you were holding the pickaxe in your hand.
"Yep just please be careful," Aoi said as you all started to sound down.
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Now," everyone shouted as you slammed the pickaxe at the door.
"There is not even a scratch on it," you sadly said.
"Not even your skills worked, well we will just have to keep finding a way," Kirigiri said.
It really bummed you out. You have been working on that pickaxe since you've been stuck in the school. It took a long time because you didn't have a lot of materials.
"Puhuhuhuhuuu," you all heard and saw Monokuma pop out of no where.

"(Y/n)! You are in big trouble! You tried to damage school property which is against school rules," Monomuma shouted as you jumped in fear and hid behind Byakuya.
"What are you going to do," you said in fear.
"Hmmm... I'm not sure yet but when I do I'll tell you," he yelled out as he walked out mumbling to himself angrily.

You were terrified, you didn't know what to do and started to tear up.
Makoto saw you tearing up and hugged you.
"It's ok, you'll be fine. We won't let Monokuma do anything to you," Makoto said as you returned the hug.
"Yeah, he won't hurt you," Byakuya said as he put his hand on your shoulder.
"We have your back (Y/n)," everyone said as they left to probably find a new way to escape or to their dorms, well except for Byakuya and Makoto.

"Don't worry about it, we won't hurt you," they both said in unison.
"Wait what do you mean by that," you slowly stepped back away from them, creeped out but then, everything went pitch black.

You woke up seeing pitch darkness.
You tried to sit back up but a pair of hands pushed you back down.
"W-where am I," you said feeling something wrapped around your waist and pulling you onto their lap, which made you startled.
"You are in the masterminds room, wearing a blind fold, with us," the male voice from behind called out which cause you to try to get up
"Don't worry, you're safe with us, there's nothing to be worried about my beloved," the voice behind you said taking off your blindfold.
Once they were off, you could see your friend Byakuya in standing in front of you and you were on Makotos lap.
"Y-you both are the masterminds," you squirmed out of Makotos grip and tried to run but Byakuya pinned you to the floor.

"Where do you think your going," he said angrily as Makoto ran by your side.
"You shouldn't have tried to run (Y/n)~ that was a mistake~," Makoto said mischievously.
"What happened to the others," you cried out, scared for your life and theirs.
"Their fine... for now. Don't worry your ours and ours only."
———————————————————————