Ryoma X Fem Reader

Requested by Blobfish666 
Sorry it's short, you probably heard this excuse from others but I started school... yay... I'm now gonna only update on Sundays.

(I don't know anything about tennis. I looked everything up so sorry if there's anything incorrect)

Y/n

It was a warm, sunny day. Ryoma decided that he would teach you to play tennis. You drove up to the tennis court at the park.

You were excited that your roommate, would teach you how to play. You've only watched him play a couple of times in the past couple of years and you would non stop ask him to teach you. He actually agreed to teach you how to play, even though you annoyed him about it.

"We are here," you said as you parked the car. Ryoma grabbed the rackets and tennis balls from the back. You both walked onto the tennis court and set up the net.

"Alright, to play tennis, we must stand on the other sides of the net and hit the ball back and forth to each other. Whoever wins 6 games wins a set," he said from the other side of the net. "Alright, I think I got this," he hit the fist ball to you but you miss. He grabbed a different ball and hit it to you but you missed once again. This cycle kept repeating for a bit.

"Err I can't do this," you said in anger. "Try keeping your eye on the ball at all times. Don't look away from it," he said as you nodded.

He hit the ball once again but this time you hit it. "Very good! Now once you hit the ball, then ball has to hit within the boundaries of the court."

By the end of the day, you learned how to play tennis. You and Ryoma played a couple of rounds, spoiler alert! You lost every game.

"Thanks for teaching me how to play," you fist bumped him. "No problem. Maybe one day you'll be better then me." "I don't think that's possible. You're the greatest tennis player ever! How can anyone beat you?!"

Once you both got to your apartment, you both made popcorn and watched a movie and relaxed for the rest of the day. But when you woke up, you felt sore from trying to play tennis. (nOt SMEXY tImE)

Up next:

Yandere Leon X Fem Reader (requested)

Yandere Nagito X Fem Reader 🍋 (requested)

Teruteru X Reader (requested)

Leon x Reader ( requested)

Ryoma X male cyborg reader angst (requested)

Celeste X Childish Fem. Reader (requested)

Nagisa X Blind Fem. Reader (requested)

Pregame Rantaro X Short Childish (requested)

Reader Sayaka x Short! Suicidal Reader 🍋 (requested)

Fem. reader x Makoto part 2 (requested)

Mastermind Ryoma x reader