Hajime X Short Fem. Reader 🍋

Yo I'm back bi- I mean... I'm back from marching band camp and I'm exhausted, my throat hurts from shouting everyday on the field, and feet still hurt... SO YEAH. And I'm sorry this chapter is a bit late.

Requested by ---SweetMagic--- I hope you enjoy

Im not gonna say the warning you should know at dis point.

————————

Y/n

Everyone was gathered around in a circle picking out numbers for everyone and bling folding half of us, and you were one of them. How did this happen you might ask. Well Chiaki had invited everyone from our class to her house for a party, which she had a HUGE house, But Ibuki brought booze and half of us were drunk. She wanted to do 7 minutes in heaven but then turned a different way. Since Chiaki's house had so many rooms, someone would be blind folded for an hour with someone else in the room without a blind food and they can do whatever they want for a whole hour. Guess who was one of them getting blind folded? You were. They send you to a room and blindfolded you so you had to wait.

You started thinking of who it could be. You couldn't use the method of elimination since you were the first to be blind folded and rushed into a random room.

"Can I come in," you heard a voice ask. "Yeah," you called out as you heard the door opened and closed. You heard foot steps getting closer to you. "H-Hey (Y/n)," the voice called out. When you heard the male voice, you automatically knew who it was. "Hello Hajime(me)," you replied, facing where you heard his voice from.

You were very surprised that it was Hajime. How did they chose who would go where? Why are you questioning you may ask? Well it might just be a cliche but you like him. Ever since middle school, once you meet and gotten to know him, you slowly grew feelings for him. You felt you could just be you around him more then anyone else. He helped you feel better about who you are and what you look like. You used to be very insecure about your height. You were short for your age and hated it but now you love being short.

Silence filled the room. You both didn't say much for a bit. Hajime sat next to you and stayed silent until you felt him creased your cheek.

"A-ah sorry," he shuttered. "It's fine, I didn't mind it," you said as you felt him cup your face. You felt his warm lips on yours. He suddenly separated the his, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." "It's fine, I actually like it," you muttered towards the end.

—( yo the sour lemon has now started)—

He raised your chin up and passionately kissed you. and of course you kissed back. He pulled away and started nibbling at your neck. You moaned out when he had found your. It was music to his ears. As he continued to abuse it, he slid his hand down your skirt and started rubbing his thumb along your clit. You tried covering your mouth to prevent you from moaning but you felt a hand grab both of your wrists and tied them together.

"Please do," you heard Hajime whispered as you shyly nodded. He continues to rub your clit as moans roamed out of your mouth.

Hajime inserted three fingers into you. Pulling in and out slowly in pace. "Nnha~," you moaned out as he speed up and hit the spot. "NAH~ R-RIGHT THERE," you shouted as he speed up even more. "AGNHA~ HAJIME," you shouted until you climaxed. Once he pulled his fingers out, you heard a clink of a belt come off and ruffles of cloths come off.

Hajime tore your underwear off and spread your legs apart. "Are you ready," he whispered seductively into your ear. You nodded once again and felt his member slide into your womanhood. "AHHHH HAJIME IT HURTS," you screamed out. "It's alright, it will only hurt for a moment."

"The pains gone," you said as he started to slide it in and out. He speed up his speed once he heard you. Your moans increased every time he speed up. "AGHHAAA~ RIGHT THEIR," you shouted. He slammed into your sweet spot. You couldn't handle all of the pleaser all at once. It was driving you crazy. "AGHAAA~ IM GONNA," you screamed your lungs out and climaxed once again. He took out his member and climaxed on the bed sheet.

You both were panting. He collapsed next to you and cradle your you in his arms.

————————————————————————
I dOnT kNoW wHy PeOpLe ReQuEsT mE lEmOnS sInCe I cAnT rEaLlY wRiTe ThEm WeLl

Yo I accidentally published it when I wasn't done with it.. Oof but now it is.

Up next:

Sayaka X Fem Reader 🍋 (requested)

Hajime X Dead! Fem reader (requested)

Ouma X Crossdresser! Suicidal! Fem Reader (requested)

Rantaro X Delinquent! Fem! Reader (requested)

Kokichi X Yandere! Insane! Fem! Reader (requested)

Ryoma X Reader (requested)

Yandere Leon X Fem Reader (requested)

Yandere Nagito X Fem Reader 🍋 (requested)

Teruteru X Reader (requested)

Leon x Reader ( requested)

Ryoma X male cyborg reader angst (requested)

Celeste X Childish Fem. Reader (requested)

Nagisa X Blind Fem. Reader (requested)