Ryoma x Reader

Requested by GraciexLuigi I hope you enjoy!

Warning: Spoilers

Ryoma

Ryoma watched as you were chasing Kokichi while talking to Shuichi. You were running after him because he took Himiko's hat and she was lazy to get it, even though she was whining about it.

"Ryoma, you seemed like you were staring off into space. Is their anything wrong," Shuichi questioned Ryoma as he looked to see what he was staring at.

"It's nothing, I was lost in my train of thought," he lowered his lil hat (I love his hat it's fabulous) down a bit to cover the top of his eyes.

"Do you by chance like Y/n, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"Hm... I might but don't really know how I feel."

"It's fine to not know how you feel about someone," once he said that, Y/n walked to us.

"I'm *huff* back," she said and laid down on the grass. "Are you alright," I said looking down at her. "Yeah.... just tired... and out of breath."
——————————-
Third person

The two have been friends since you've been stuck in the killing game. You've guys hung out almost everyday and just talked. One day Ryoma walked up to Shuichi to talk to him once again.

"Hey Shuichi," he greeted him. "If something ever happens to me, can you give this to Y/n," he handed Shuichi a folded paper.

Shuichi wanted to question why but before he could Ryoma had already walked away.

The night time announcement had went off so he went to his dorm room.

—(time skip from Danganronpa scene au)—

Y/n

You woke up and wandered to the kitchen eat. Usually, you would meet up with Ryoma half way their but you didn't see him.

Once you got to the kitchen, Himiko told you to  go straight to the gym so you waited with a couple of others.

Once Himiko presented her trick, everyone started to panic until the curtains were opened and revealed.

"R-Ryoma," you said while shaking as you saw him floating, not able to move. Then with a snap of a finger, he was demolished. You fell onto your knees and started to bawl your eyes out. Questions swirled around your mind.

'Why him?! Why did he have to die?!" You kept thinking that over and over again.

"Don't worry, we will find his killer," Shuichi said, snapping you out of thought. You wiped your tears and helped Sushi- I mean Shuichi investigate.

—-(time skip to when culprit deed)—-

"Y/n, I have something to give to you," Shuichi handed you a crinkled up up paper and You read it.

'Dear Y/n,

If you got this, that means something happened to me. I loved you very much and I want you to survive this hell hold. Escape with the others. Don't kill anyone please and be careful. I know you don't want anyone to kill or be killed but who knows what could happen. They could snap so watch your back.

I love you so much, please at lease do it for me.

Love Ryoma.

'Ill keep going for you."

——-
Ima cri ;-; welp Ima sit in front of teh fan cause no air and vewy hwt out today.

Up next:

Yandere Nagito x Reader part 3 (🍋?) (requested)

Shuichi X Missing Reader (requested)

Pregame! Shuichi X Fem Reader 🍋 (requested)

Hajime X Short Fem. Reader 🍋 (requested)

Sayaka X Fem Reader 🍋 (requested)

Hajime X Dead! Fem reader (requested)

Ouma X Crossdresser! Suicidal! Fem Reader (requested)

Rantaro X Delinquent! Fem! Reader (requested)