Pregame! Shuichi X Fem Reader 🍋

Requested by DanganDescendants  I'm hype about this one because I haven't done a pregame character so YEAH I tried my best since there isn't a lot of info with pregame characters so I hope you enjoy!

Ps while trying to see what the internet says about pregame Shuichi (cough fan art cough) their was a lot and I mean A LOT OF PREGAME SHUICHI X SHUICHI fan art.

Warning: Lemon it's gonna get hot in here!
——————————

Third person view

Shuichi and Y/n were sitting on the couch watching Danganronpa in his dorm. Earlier that day, Shuichi had asked his lovely girlfriend to binge watch Danganronpa... but she said no JUST KIDDING Y/n was also a big fan of the series so she said 'yes'. As Shuichi was watching the third trial of the first season, he felt a heavy weight on his shoulder. He glanced to see Y/n asleep on his shoulder. Shuichi would usually wake her, or anybody who was watching Danganronpa with him, up but let her sleep.

As Shuichi kept watching, he heard small sounds coming from Y/n. He slightly turned his head to face Y/n. 'Maybe she's having a nightmare," Shuichi wondered until Y/n said something. "S-Shuichi~," she slightly moaned out. Shuichi pauses the series. He started to madly blush and when she moaned his name out, that turned him on.

Shuichi moves from him spot and made Y/n's head fall onto the bed and woke her up. She slowly sat up straight and rubbed her eyes. "Sorry I fell asleep," she yawned toward the end, blushing a bit, as Shuichi stared at her.
"Y/n... what were you dreaming about," he asked blushing. You remembered your dream and you started blushing. "I-It was about nothing! I didn't have one," Y/n stuttered. "Hm interesting, then why did you moan out my name," Shuichi smirked and Y/n felt embarrassed. "How about we make those dreams come true," Shuichi suddenly pinned you to his bed and passionately kissed you.

—( lemon starts! Now it's in readers point of view)—

You kissed him back passionately. Your fingers tangled with his hair. He pulled away from the kiss and started to nibble on your neck. "Nnng," you bit the bottom of your lip so moans couldn't escape your lips. His hand trailed down and started to rub your wet, clothed crotch. "S-Shuichi," a moan escaped from you lips. It kept replaying in his head. He started stripping his cloths off and what was left on you until you both were naked. He inserted two fingers into your entrance making you squirm a bit. You covered your mouth to prevent moans to escape your lips. Immediately, He removed your hand from your lips. "Don't I want to hear your voice," he demanded. He inserted another two and started to move his fingers around. "Aaah Shuichi~," you climaxed on his hand. He licked his fingers cleaned and positioned himself.

"Y/n, beg," Shuichi commands as you nod. "Shuichi I need you inside of me plea- AAAah," you whined in pain as he put his member in you. You wrapped your arms around his torso and dug your nails into his skin. "S-Shuichi!~ It hurts," you whined in pain once again. "It's alright, it will only hurt for a moment," he whispered into your ear. "You can go now," you said once the pain was gone. He slowly started thrusting in and out of you. "Aaaahhh Sshuchiii," you moaned as he went faster. "Shout my name," Shuichi demanded as his eyes were filled with lust. "S-SHUichi!~" "Louder." "AAAAHHHH SHUICHII," your stomach felt like it was tangled up in nots. "SHUICHII RIGHT THEIR," you shouted as he went faster and faster. "SHHUUICHHII AAAAHHH IM GONNA AHH~!" "Don't yet," he said as he took out his member and threw your legs onto his shoulder. He slid his tongue in your entrance and moved his tongue around. "SHUICHI AAAHH I CANT," you climaxed in his mouth. "Mmm Y/n, you taste so good~," he licked his lips and stared at you.

—( teh lemon has ended Oof)—

You were panting heavily, as you were spread out on the bed. He fell beside you and covered both of you with a blanket. "Let's make your wet dreams a reality again next time," you felt him smirked but brushed it off.
———————————
Hey guys so there is a 50% chance I won't be updating anything next week. The reason is because I'm going to marching band camp and I don't know if I will have any time to write anything.

Up next:

Hajime X Short Fem. Reader 🍋 (requested)

Sayaka X Fem Reader 🍋 (requested)

Hajime X Dead! Fem reader (requested)

Ouma X Crossdresser! Suicidal! Fem Reader (requested)

Rantaro X Delinquent! Fem! Reader (requested)

Kokichi X Yandere! Insane! Fem! Reader (requested)

Ryoma X Reader (requested)

Yandere Leon X Fem Reader