Sayaka X Fem. Reader 🍋

Requested by lewim189 hope you enjoy
YAY ITS 1 AM YAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYA

Y/n

After leaving work, you hopped in your car and started driving home. Happily, you sang songs on the radio. You weren't always in a happy mood but you were so happy today. Why you may ask? Because it's your birthday. Your manager let you leave a bit early to enjoy the rest of the day with your fiancé Sayaka.

You decided to call Sayaka to tell her that you were on your way. "Hello?" "Hey~ I just got off of work early so I'll be home soon!" "Great! I have a surprise so close your eyes before walking into the house." "What if I don't?" "Then I won't give you my gift." "Then I will close my eyes then." "You better," she giggles as your smile grew wider. "I'll see you soon, I love you!" "Love you too, goodbye," you hung up.

Before you left, Sayaka woke up earlier then she usually would and wished you a happy birthday. You just wanted to spend the rest of the night with her.

After pulling into the driveway and getting out the car, you quickly walked up the steps of the front door. Before entering, you covered your eyes with your hand and opened the door. "Honey I'm home," you shouted, giggling like a little kid towards the end of the sentence. "Happy birthday," she embraced you. "Can I look now," you questioned since you didn't know if you should uncover your eyes. "Not yet but I'm going to put a blind fold on you real quick," she quickly pecked your cheek and put a blind fold over your eyes. She grabbed your hand and dragged you somewhere.

She gently pushed you down on what you thought to be your bed. You heard a door shut and click. "Now uncover your eyes," Sayaka said as you took the blind fold off. You saw her sitting on her knees... wearing a maid out fit. You quickly felt your face heat up at the sight of  her. "Now are you ready for your gift," she seductively as she crawled on top of your lap.

—(thy lemon starts)—

You nodded, not taking your eyes off of her. She cupped your face and pulled you into a kiss. You kissed back and wrap your arms around Sayaka's neck. She immediately tried to slip her tongue in your mouth. Both of your tongues fought for dominates but she won. Her tongue explored every area in your mouth as muffled moans escaped out. One she pulled apart from the kiss and both of you started heavily panting. She quickly threw your shirt off, along with your bra, and lightly pinched your nipples. A groan escaped from your lips as she started fondling your breasts.

It was now Sayaka's chance to use a couple of gifts on you. Before taking out the gift, she slid your pants and underwear off and rubbed her thumb up and down against your clit. "Are you ready for more~," she seductively asked. "Y-Yeah~," you moaned. She took a boxed out from under the bed and placed it next to you. She opened it and took out a vibrator. "I'll set it to low at first," she whispered and gently pushed you, now laying fully on the bed.

You heard a click as she put the vibrator in you. Muffled moans spilled out of your month as she slowly moved it in and out. You soon heard another click and felt it speed up. "Ahh~ Sayaka~," you moaned out once again until you heard a couple of more clicks. It speed up and speed up. You were a moaning mess. Drool spilled out of your mouth. You couldn't handle all on that pleasure. She shoved it in and out at an even faster speed. "AGNHHHAAAA~ SAYAKAA~," you screamed your lungs off. You felt your stomach turned into nots. Before you knew if, you had climaxed onto the vibrator. Sayaka had took it out of you and licked all of the fluid off it.

She put it back in the box and back underneath the bed. She had laid down next to you as you were a panting mess. You quickly pulled her against you and kissed her cheek. "Thank you for an amazing birthday," you said, snuggling with her. Before you knew it, you passed out. Sayaka chuckled as she pulled the blanket over the two of you and embraced you. Before falling asleep with you in her arms, she pecked your lips. "Goodnight birthday girl."

Up next:

Hajime X Dead! Fem reader (requested)

Ouma X Crossdresser! Suicidal! Fem Reader (requested)

Rantaro X Delinquent! Fem! Reader (requested)

Kokichi X Yandere! Insane! Fem! Reader (requested)

Ryoma X Reader (requested)

Yandere Leon X Fem Reader (requested)

Yandere Nagito X Fem Reader 🍋 (requested)

Teruteru X Reader (requested)

Leon x Reader ( requested)

Ryoma X male cyborg reader angst (requested)

Celeste X Childish Fem. Reader (requested)

Nagisa X Blind Fem. Reader (requested)