Hiro x Fem reader 🍋

I love this gif for some reason

Requested by xXBlankAestheticXx  I hope you enjoy

WARNING: YOU SHOULD KNIW BY NIW WHAT A LEMON IS.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT! I HAD EXAMS (which I probably didn't do well on) AND I STUDIED PLUS I STILL HAVE EXAMS.

(The cover of this book will be changed sometime this week and schedule might be changed this week)

When I first started writing this, the text style thing (I DONT REMEBER WHAT ITS CALLED SCREE) DECIDED NOT TO WORK:

Your point of view

You and Hiro walked inside of his house after being at Makotos for a party for being engaged to Kyoko. While being their, you both drank way to much and lost a lot from gambling. By the way, ether Celeste or Makoto won each round. You both sat on his bed watching tv about kids being stuck in a school forced to kill each other. It was a great series and both of you enjoyed watching it. Hiro was your best friend and your lover and vis versa to you. You both have been dating since high school and love each other deeply.

You both accidentally bumped into each other in the hallway on your way to class, which you figured out that you both were in the same class. "I'm sorry," you apologized to him. "It's alright, I wasn't paying attention. I'm Hiro! Nice to meet you... uh." "My names (Y/n), it's nice to meet you too."

After you bumped into each other, you both walked to your class and found out you both were in the same class. Since then, you both became friends and had a deeper connection.

When the show, Danganronpa, was over, he embraced you into a hug.

"I love you so much y/n," he said kissing your cheek. "I love you too," you said back and snuggled into his chest. All of the sudden, you were pinned down onto your bed by Hiro as he slammed his lips onto yours. You melted into the kiss and felt his hand slipped underneath your shirt and took it of, along with un clipping your bra, exposing your chest. He then started to leaving marks all over your neck and massaging your breasts as moans escaped your mouth. He then stopped and took of your pants/skirt, along with your panties and took his cloths off.

"Are you ready," he said as you nodded and stuck it in. A loud moan escaped from your lips as he slowly thrusted it in and out of you. "Y/n," he moaned out.

"....(Y/n)....."
"(Y/N)," Hiro shouted as you woke up and fell off the bed. "WHA- ow my head hurts! What happened last night," you asked rubbing your head.

"Oh we were at Makoto's house for a party and you got drunk. I drove us back to my house and once we walked in the house.... you passed out and hit your head on the side of the door," he said. "Oh," you said as he gave you an ice pack for your head. "Then I tried to carry you to my bed but I accidentally bumped your head on the door once again. "Anything else," you questioned him. "Nope. I let you sleep on my bed while I slept on the couch."So... that was all a dream," you muttered. "What was all a dream?"
"N-NOTHING!"

OOF IT WAS ALL A LIE MAWAHAHA *gets slapped*
Kokichi: hey that's my line!
NOPE! ITS ALSO MINE!

Yandere Kirigiri X Reader (requested)

Miu x Male Reader 🍋 (requested)

Ryoma X Reader (requested)

Yandere Nagito x Reader part 3

Shuichi X Missing Reader

Also happy pride month for those who are celebrating it with me ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Good luck with exams (I'm not done yet ;u;)