Tertueru x SHSL Lifeguard reader

requested by Plit-plat

Soulmate au: A timer is tattooed on your wrist. Soulmates can change the time by their actions they make.

Y/n

"I'm so happy today," I exclaimed as I sat down on the life guard seat. "I know it's crazy for you today! Today you shall meet your soulmate," my best friend Mahiru said sitting on the seat besides me.

According to the tattoo on my wrist. In 4:20:11 I'll be able to meet my soulmate. I just hope the date and time doesn't change... again.

The tattoo has changed multiple of times but I don't understand why. I thought fate would bring us together but I guess some things happen from time to time.

That wasn't the only thing I understood. No one ever told anyone how you would find them. Do we find out when we make eye contact? Maybe just be staying in the same room? It's probably our first conversation....right?

"Y/n!," I snapped out of thought when Mahiru called out my name from the bottom of the seats.

"I want you to meet a few of my classmates since you will be in our class when school starts up again," she said as there were some people standing at the bottom.

"This is Hiyoko, Ibuki, Hajime, and.... Nagito," Mahiru said, dropping her tone once she got to Nagito.

"Ibuki says hello and it's nice to meet you," she screamed which made you jump.

"Hm, I guess it's nice to meet you. If you are Mahiru's friend then I guess you're alright," Hiyoko murmured, crossing her arms.

"Hello, it's nice to meet yo-," Hajime said as Nagito kind of pushed him and started shaking your hand.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you!"

"Ow! Nagito I swear!"

"Ops sorry Hajime," Nagito said rubbing the back of his neck.

"The rest of the class is coming more later, which gives you the chance to meet everyone else," Hajime said as I smiled.

I don't know why but I'm a bit nervous. What if one of my classmates? No probably not. Maybe?

As I got to know the four, I kept thinking about finding my soulmate. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm weird? What if they aren't nice?

You looking back at your wrist. In 56:11.

"AH THE TIMER SKIPPED," I screamed as most of them jumped by me screaming.

"Wait really?!"

"I'm not mentally prepared!"

"It's actually nice when you meet your soulmate for the first time," Nagito said, wrapping his arms around Hajime.

"Wait are the two of you soulmates," I asked them as Ibuki shouts, "Yes they are! Ibuki hasn't meet hers yet, sadly. But! That isn't stopping me," she pointed to her timer. "Ibuki doesn't get to meet hers yet until 20 years!"

"Ibuki, that says 20 days. Not years. If you were expecting 20 years then you must be a real idiot," Hiyoko smirked.

"Hey that's not nice," Mahiru said.

"Sorry... it's the truth," She mumbled the last part.

"Hey, I just got a text from Chiaki. They just left so they will be here about an hour," Hajimeme said, looking at his phone.

"In an hour... wait a minute," Mahiru murmured, "What if someone in our class is your soulmate?!"

"Wait who in our class could possibly be her soulmate," Hiyoko snarled.

"Not a lot now I think about it."

"Ibuki might know! But Ibuki isn't sure yet."

While we all waited for the others to arrive, we all decided to play some volleyball.

It was me and Hiyoko verses Hajime and Mahiru while Nagito decided to sit out and keep score.

We all were having fun. Falling, laughing at each other, trying to cheat everything was just going great.

"I got it," I shouted as I stumbled backwards trying to hit the ball.

"Ahh!" I ran into someone and we both fell on the sand.

"Ow, I'm so sorry," I said to the guy I bumped into as I rubbing my head.

"It's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going," he offered his hand and pulled me up from the ground.

"Good going pervert! You made my partner fall! Teruteru you better apologize to (Y/n)!"

"Wait you guys no each other?"

"Yes, we are in the same class at Hopes Peak," Teruteru said.

"Oh so you are my soon to be classmate!"

I quickly looked at my wrist to see how much longer until I meet my soulmate.

"..."

I stared at my timer. 00:00.

"TERUTERU IS MY SOULMATE," I shouted. Everyone stared at me.

"Teruteru look at your wrist," Mahiru said as she walked up to us.

He did.

And oh my gosh.

He looked so happy.

"Nice to meet you soulmate!"

Up next:

Leon x Reader ( requested)

Ryoma X male cyborg reader angst (requested)

Celeste X Childish Fem. Reader (requested)

Nagisa X Blind Fem. Reader (requested)

Pregame Rantaro X Short Childish (requested)

Reader Sayaka x Short! Suicidal Reader 🍋 (requested)

Fem. reader x Makoto part 2 (requested)

Mastermind Ryoma x reader

Yandere Kyoto X Reader pt2 🍋