Leon X Shsl baker reader

Requested by Plit-plat

Sorry it took so long

3rd person

Ever since Leon had meet Y/n, which was all the way back in middle school, he never heard her laugh. She did show emotions like being happy and mad but never heard them laugh.

He had always wonder why Y/n never laughed. The only thing was when she would about to, she would cover their mouth to prevent any noise to come out.

Leon had a plan.

And it was about to set in action.

Leon

I was in my way the the Ultimate Bakers lab to set my plan into action. Before I could walk in, I can smell a strong wave of cookies.

'Alright, I got this. I can do it'

I casually walked in to see Y/n wearing an apron, with a pan of cookies.

"Oh! Hey Leon!"

"Hey (Y/n), those smell good!"

"You can have some if you want. Just be careful, they just got out of the oven so they are going to be hot. Also I have some milk if you want to dip them in it, they taste good with milk," she quickly poured some milk into a cup and handed it to me with a couple of cookies.

"Thanks," I said before taking a bite into the cookie. "Mm... these are delicious!"

"Glad you liked them," she put another set of cookies into the oven, "Now what would you like since you kind of just barged into my lab?"

"I-I just wanted to talk to you!"

"Uh huh."

"Aw man! I guess you knew my plan, since you are one smart cookie," I smirked.

"Very funny since I am baking cookies," Y/n took a cookie and sat next to me. "I know your trying to make me laugh, so let's make this a game."

"Sounds interesting, what's the rules?"

"Every time I burst into laughter I usually cover my mouth. If you make a joke or pun and if I find it funny, I won't cover my mouth. But I won't cover my mouth. I'll give you three tried though," she said as she took the milk I was drinking and drank it.

"Fair game, lets play, I-," "One more thing! If you fair, you get to buy me ingredients for the whole week! If you win, I'll make you anything for a week! Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Since you knew what I was doing, you must be one smart cookie."

"It's like I never heard that before," Y/n said sarcastically.

"Hmm well is your dad a baker?"

"Nope."

"Well you got some nice buns," I said wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Leon!"

"What I was to be funny," I quickly rose my hands to defend.

"I gotta say, that was a close one," she smirked.

"Fine, I'm going to have to use my secret weapon!"

"Uh huh, and that is," she crosses her legs.

"This," I quickly got up and stood behind her and started to tickle her.

Before I knew it, she started laughing.

"St-top I-it," she said between laughing.

I did and oh boy she looked mad.

"I'm sorry... not really," I said as she lightly punched me and laugh.

"Now you are the only one who has heard me laugh so don't tell anyone."

"Yeah... not gonna happen."

"And why is that?"

"Well..."

We both heard muffling from outside her lab so we both looked through the door and saw the whole class staring at us.

"So I might have told the whole class about my plan... heh."

"LEON!"

Up next:

Ryoma X male cyborg reader angst (requested)

Celeste X Childish Fem. Reader (requested)

Nagisa X Blind Fem. Reader (requested)

Pregame Rantaro X Short Childish (requested)

Reader Sayaka x Short! Suicidal Reader 🍋 (requested)

Fem. reader x Makoto part 2 (requested)

Mastermind Ryoma x reader

Yandere Kyoto X Reader pt2 🍋

(Requests might be coming back soon for a short period of time... just not yet so please don't start requesting stuff. Love you all!)