Jack johnon

Ok so this has become an everyday thing and I get caught every time and I don't plan on going up to him.
What I'm talking about is I follow jack everyday outside the school and he just stands in front of the school talking to his friends. And every time I do this he smiles at him.

I'm back at it again with my everyday thing

I'm back at it again with my everyday thing. So recently jack is walking back with a guy I've only seen twice with  but today since I feel extra nosy  I'm going to follow him .

What I see is shocking.
Jacks pov

My weed man just came and now I'm smoking and I know yn coming and I know she thinks when guys smoke it's hot.
I see her peck her head from the side of the building .  She thinks she's a spy it's adorable. She won't have to spy anymore when she becomes my girlfriend hopefully. So glad I'm not high right now even if I want to be. "Hey yn , what are you doing behind the wall (no pun intended)". I said but she's already gone like bolt when I said hey looking at her. I run after her. Laughing I say "hey wait yn I just wanted to talk!!!!" She stops with an 'oh shit' face while a try to catch my breath. I pant , "I ...just ...wanted... to ... ask you on a date". She smiles so big it could blind you . She jumps in my arm , which makes me fall over because of my weak knees from running just now. "Yes, Saturday at 6 don't be late,please" . She whispers in my ear. We get up and she kisses me on the cheek and runs saying " you have my Snapchat". I fist pump the air with a smile.

Just got my girl😁👌🏿

Honestly did not know were I went with this story but based from the picture up top in media 💎