Hayes grier

Yn POV

Okay I'm so happy it's spring break and I get send it with bae. Ahhh , so sexy 😍. So today I brought 3 bags of chips but i already opened one and now I can't find it. Yes I have that short of a memoir. See what happened was I wanted to dance battle myself and see how good I looked and got hungry so I went back looking for them.

I hope I didn't leave them in the kitchen because if I did it's free food with out a name in this house and sky and Hayes like to be spy's together and that means my shit is gone, mainly by Hayes.
I walk down stairs and into the kitchen and see Hayes eating my FOOD and my LEFTOVERS !!!! He didn't notice me yet so he get what's coming to him.

Hayes POV
I know this is bad to eat anybody's leftovers, especially a black person because 'we goon' cut chu' says my princess yn. And I'm eating her chips but this chicken is good af. Next thing I hear is unexpected. "Why are u eating my leftoverssss nooooo!!!" Then my chicken gets Snatched and the chips and I see a black shadow run up the stairs saying "mine and so are u!" .

I sit there with a blank face.

Yn pov
Ha! Got my food back. Hayes comes in with blank face and jumps on the bed making me almost drop the food. I send him a glare. "Baeee I want some" he says actin' like he just ain't had nun " boy bye". I say smushing his head away and eating my chicken.