Wilderness

I made this story in art class and i really like it so I'm gonna share it with you guys.💖
//////////__/__//////////_///////////////////////////////////
     It was a warm spring morning with a light breeze blowing to the east in the chaparral of the Eliam mountain range . I woken up by the sunrise and the snoring of my hybrid human friend. I get up and do a quick stretch and shake my sleeping friend,Jungkook, awake. "Kookie, wake up we have to go fishing for breakfast so we can eat ." Kookie is half human half cat, so that means he sleeps like one. He was white cat ears contrasting with his black hair and white tail sticking our of his back side. He groans, rolls,  and falls out of our bed made hut. I roll my eyes and step out to get my sundress that I left out to dry over night after we played in the mud by the stream. "Why do you wake me up so early, you know I need my sleep to function." He says looking at me with a snarl. "Well we have to live and the early chicken gets the fees and best of it, and we're in this mess cause of you but I still love you." I give him a loving smile. 
Me and kookie got ran out of town because people found our he was a hybrid and I was hiding him so he could be safe . He been friends since the beginning of 6th grade but turned lover in the beginning of freshman year in high school. I found out he was a hybrid when he told me he was on the ran. I told him I would never leave him and I plan to keep my word.
    Since then we're been living in whay we call the "Eliam Mountains" named after me. "Kookie , come on legs go fishing! "He puts on his shoes a nd shirt and get up and grabs the robs and my hand. We always hold hands walking to the stream. On the way to the stream  , I see some pretty flower and put them in his hair and give him a kiss on the cheek.  He gives me on back and holds my waist. "My cutie." He says with a smile. 
    We make it  the stream and sit on the edge of the dock with our fishing rods and cast a line in the middle of the stream. "Lets run away again... some where far from home."
   I look at him with a shook smile and say " I was thinking the same thing."