Derek luh

I just want to let you know that just posted jack G little games part2 so go check it out. Sorry if you don't like it and that it came out very late. Also this Imagine is not mine. melaninmaloley  check her story's out there awesome. Shout out to you for writing awesome books and your imagines.
Enjoy...Eliam💎💦

"Derek!"  You screamed while you laughed in frustration.You lost a bet, and now you're paying the consequences for it. The bet was, if you could write down three thousand words without using a dictionary, he'd be your servant; and if you failed the mission, he'd gain the opportunity to use you for whatever.Now you're stuck on the bed and your mission is to not move for at lease an hour. It seemed simple.
Then you remembered that today was Saturday; hair day, cleaning day and this house was atrociously disgusting. "Y/n, it's an hour; you'll live." Easy for him to say. He's not the one trapped in legs with better and more healthy things to do. "Derek!" You whimpered as he engulfed in a game on his Xbox."If you don't shut up, I'll handcuff your hands, duck-tape your legs and lock you in a closet."
"Derek, I have things to do!" He sighed and laid you down on your back."I see you're not very threatened by the handcuff threat, so here's one for you; If you don't sit down and be quiet, I'll eat you out so hard making you wish I was a little more than your best friend." That did indeed shut you up; whilst it turned you on.
You opened your mouth to speak but quickly shut it when Derek's hand rubbed against your hips."What was that?" Derek smirked in satisfaction.You sighed, he was serious. The more you thought about the predicament the more you started to self-lubricate.You laid your head on Derek's shoulder and slowly started to rub on his chest; and his heart rate sped up rather violently."What are you doing?" He hiccuped, you didn't answer.You started to rub on his thigh carelessly inching closer to his shaft.
"Y/n if you know what's good for you; you'd stop."You couldn't do anything about him speaking to you; you're supposed to be quiet for an hour."Y/F/N! Last warning." You stopped and crawled from his lap to the bed.As he continues his game you examine his attire; black joggers, cardinals baseball jersey, and white high top air force one's. Damn.
Everything he was doing, wearing, was just turning you on. Before you had the chance to act on your horniness you fell asleep.-You woke up at a quarter after six, and felt renewed but extremely embarrassed.You made your way into the bathroom and freshened up, and brushed your teeth.
Hearing small voices of friends and others drew you down the steps."Hey sleepy head!" Kevin, Derek's best friend spoke.You gave him friendly smile."You've been knocked out for some hours! You know you're the life of the party." Carter Reynolds spoke up with a smirk plastered on his face.You weren't really into what they were saying. You just didn't know how to react when you see Derek.You took a seat on the couch and kinda contemplated going back upstairs or facing Derek.
Each one of those ideas sounded bad; If you were to disappear the guys would know somethings up. If you stay, it'd be so awkward."Y/n, are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" Derek asked as he held up a bag of tortillas."No, thank you." You looked down and curled into a ball."Come here Y/n..." You nearly melted at the tone of his voice. Due to his tone, you dragged yourself to kitchen.
"Whats wrong baby?" You just wanted to cry; you let your horny side get the best of you."I'm so embarrassed! What I did was so out of line-" He cut you off with a kiss.A wonderful kiss might I add. "Y/n quit tripping, things happen. We were horny so what?" You kinda relaxed but it was still embarrassing. "Okay whatever!" You shook it off and went about your business."Damn she's too fine for her own good!" Derek mumbled a bit too loud causing you to laugh.