Derek Luh part 2💦

Okay, sorry this took awhile to come back with this part just think of something for it might be long,like his penis , but yes here it is. Enjoy! And most of this will be in Derek's POV
$

Derek's POV
Man, my baby pussy is so good and my thrust game is hella strong today . I just can't stop but I'll give my baby what she wants. I thrust at an unbelievable speed an start to rub her clit faster. She drops forward with her hands in front of her, face down ass up and hands out in front . I start to slow thrust deep still rubbing her clit but faster and whisper in her ear "are you going to cum for daddy, be a good girl and cum mami".

I rub faster than before and she grasp a pillow and puts her face in it says "yes yes yes" repeatedly . She sighed with relief of her orgasm . I run my fingers over 'her' and lick my fingers moaning. 'So gooood'. I thought . "Bae,don't be tried we're not done yet". I lick my lip looking at her. She whines and says"my legs hurt, now I can't walk for weeks thanks babe". I laugh and also hear laughing down stairs and a door close.

"Oh shit". I whisper "princess , get dress I forgot to tell you the guys were coming today to chill and play games." I say in a rush putting my pant and Calvin's .

I pick yn up and put her on my waist like a baby because she is MY baby and she puts her head on my shoulder. I smile at that as we walk downstairs. "Hey y'all" we say at the same time. Various "hi And hey or what's up" is said. I sit yn on the couch next to Nate and go and get her and I a water because we both know that 'that' was a lot but I'm still not done. I head back and give her the water "here you go Bae". I say with a wink😉. She playfully rolls her eyes and says thanks. I pick her up and put her on my lap grabbing a controller to play with the boys at fornite.

She doesn't know a that I have a silent vibrator hidden between the couch cushions. The one it's hidden under right now is the one Nate's on and luckily he's only watching the game. "Hey yo, Nate can you uhh get me a blanket for yn, she's cold" . He smiles at yn and taps her thigh and say"I got chu ma". She smile that great smile and says"thanks natey Nate . Then laughs. Nate smacks his teeth and gets the blanket from the closet.

I quickly get the vibrator and put it in my basketball shorts pocket, so no one sees. Nate come back and places the blanket on yn thigh for me knowing I'm still playing the game. "Thanks bro". "No problem". I take the vibrator and put it on her clit hard making her gasp and start breathing heavily but quietly and lean back to my ear and whispers

"Der bear what are you doing , the guys are here , we can't be doing this in front of them" and started to grind on me. "Hey yn , why don't you try to play this game with us , your paying more attention then Derek" . Glinsky(sorry forgot how to spell) said , I smirk and handed yn the controller Sammy turns up the volume for some unknown reason. All you can here is the game and yelling. Yn looks down at the controller and starts to play and blow up a house.

I put my hand in her short and feel her clit on contact. I bite my lip and bite her ear whispering " so dirty". In hand I have the vibrator and put it on her clit.at the highest setting and put my hand over her mouth knowing she can't be quiet at that setting. I move to in circle and and press it harder , listening to the guys shouting at each other tell them where to go, while Y/N About to take a w. That's my bae! I moved the vibrator faster and faster going faster ever second till I'm at top speed. She moans so loud saying "uhhhhh Derek !!," . I just hold it at that same spot pressing harder , she bites her lip and hard while mover her hips faster , making me cum in my short. I moan"fuck" throwing my head back. I stop the vibrator after I came and remove it off her clit but that pussy is still mine.
She  takes a w and I  smiles. "Oh hell yes, go yn,you just got Derek a w, faster than he can" Nate says. I laugh and say"hey I'm good." He laughs and smile.

7 w's later

"Dang girl you good ". Sammy high fives yn and sits back down. Now the time. "Okay guys, me and yn are going up stairs watch a movie , shout if you need something " I say. They all wave there hand telling us to leave. I carry me and her up stair and I place yn gentle in our bed and get in with her.

Yn pov

I know for sure Derek is not done yet.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Okay there will a part 3 and that's the part that I want to do with Derek. Just be ready because it might be weird for y'all.👅