Grayson dolan

No mine but I changed it up a bit
Grayson's POV
       "You stupid bitch" and they're off again. At each other's throats. I grab my phone and text Y/N. I need her. I miss her.
I hear a loud thud and I jump a bit. I slip my phone in my pocket and go downstairs seeing my mother laid out on the floor groaning and holding her face while my old man stands over top of her with a sick smile.I fly down the rest of the steps and push him against the wall. My forearm pressed against his throat."You wanna hit women huh you sick bastard?!" My dad punches me and the taste of blood rushes on my lips. This fucker busted my lip. I wrap my hand around his throat but my mom grabs me off of him and comforts him.
"Grayson he didn't mean it""Your really gonna stick up for him?" I'm beyond disappointed"Ok I'm leaving" she begins to sob violently grabbing my arm to pull me back as I grab my keys and leave.I rev the engine and speed off. I need her.It's about a 10 minute drive to get to Y/N's apartment. She moved out her folks home because she wanted to stop being treated like a child which I understand.I get out and walk up to apartment knocking on the door furiously.
She opens the door and panics when she sees my face."Grayson what the hell happened?!" I walk in and pace around. Hot blood courses through my veins."Grayson answer me"I can't even think straight. I'm so angry right now.Y/N grabs my hand pulling me out of my fit and takes me to her bathroom where she sits me down on the closed toilet. She grabs a first aid kit and that's when I really look at her.She's dressed in some short shorts and one of my hoodies she took. Her curly hair tied up in a bun. Big brown eyes staring down at the peroxide pad in her hand focused on her work.
I love this girl to bits."What happened?" She asks again more calm this time. She presses the pad against my busted lip cleaning the dried blood."My parents were fighting and I heard a thud so I went down and checked on it. I seen ma laid out and the fucker standing over top of her. I went over and warned him and that's when he busted me" I explain "ma really chose him over me. Her own son. I would never ever do our kid like that"She smiles when I said 'our'. She's aware I want her to be my last everything.
"Are you ok?" She asks cleaning it a little more"No I'm pissed but when I leave them there I feel wrong""It's always gonna feel like that you just gotta do what you think is best for yourself""I don't wanna see her get hurt anymore""Then save up money and buy her a house" she suggests. It's not a bad idea. "Or starts small and change the locks only giving her and yourself a key""Ok" I nod."All done" she kisses my lips smiling.
I stand up and cup her cheeks kissing her again with more passion this time.She runs her fingers through my hair and my hands drop down to her butt. I could do this all day.After our small hut heated make out session we pull away for air."Do you trust me?" I ask"Of course" she nodsI kiss her again this time picking her up. She wraps her thick thighs around my stomach and I take us in the kitchen setting her down on the counter.
"Getting bold I see? You wanna fuck me on the counter" my dick twitches at her words making me groan."I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week if your lucky" I answer. I nip at the soft skin in her neck and jaw as she works on getting off my shirt. She takes down her hair and smiles.I throw it on the floor and get her out of my hoodie revealing her lace bra. I groan and stuff my face in her large breasts. I can never get enough of these.She kicks off her shoes and pulls me closer to her.
"I need you Grayson " she begs. I nod and drop my pants. I grab a condom out of my wallet and she chuckles."Hoe" she smirks. I slap the side of her thigh and she moans. God I love that sound."Fuck me" she begs"Since your begging" I ram into her finally claiming that warm wet feeling I've been craving. I stay at a fast rhythm as she becomes a moaning mess."Don't stop. Don't stop" she begs"You feel like heaven doll face" I tear off her bra and place her nipple in my mouth biting slightly."Harder""Biting or fucking?""Both" I do as requested and she cries out. Her hands don't know what to do so I place them on my shoulders.
Her nails dig into my shoulder clawing from the pleasure."Oh fuck" she whines. Like I said I can't get enough of her. She tries to scoot back but I only pull her closer burying myself deeper inside her pussy."Take. It" I pull her hair back and she moans out."Grayson oh my god" her mouth falls open and I feel her clenching around me. I"I feel you clenching. Go head cum for me" I encourage her. She falls forward moaning and I attach my lips to her neck sucking to mark my territory."I'm cumming" she screams. Her legs shake violently as I feel her juices coat my dick. I moan and I twitch busting into the condom. I thrust a couple more times then pull out. I throw away the condom and smile."That was amazing as always" she smiles"Your amazing as always" I kiss her