Destory dick december

This is not mine but 😉. AMBW

Y/n moaned out slowly squirming as Suga held her legs spread wide with his on, his fingers pushing in and out of her dripping slit as her back pressed against his naked chest. He started to kiss on her neck slowly going over the countless numbers of hickeys he had already placed on her body with a smirk. Y/n didn't expect this, she had come over to the dorm because everyone but Suga and Jimin left to go out. She had come into Suga's room listening to some music with him, and out of no where he was kissing her saying that he needed her. Pushing her down on the bed tearing off her clothes in a hectic manner. She rarely saw him this needed but when he was she knew better than to protest because everyone ended up sore.

He had stripped her of nothing, while he himself kept on just his boxers making her sit in his lap as he trapped her in how now position. Yoongi slowly teased her, making her drip from his touch, making her mewl and whimper as he circled and curled his fingers around her insides against her tight walls.

"Y-yoongi ungg s-stop teasing!" Y/n whined softly looking up at him breathing harshly as she bucked her hips up to get his fingers deeper to curl them inside of her. Her clit throbbed and ached in want and before she could even dream of cumming Yoongi pulled his fingers out sucking on them slowly.

"You know that I don't get to touch you often. Of course I would want to take my time today and appreciate your body." Yoongi said softly kissing on her ear before he pushed the girl to lay down on the bed under him. He spread her legs wide letting his mouth latch onto her perk nipples, letting his tongue get the buds wetter moaning softly as he flicked his tongue. He let his mouth slide lower down her body spreading her legs wider and pushing them down into the bed letting his tongue circle across her wet slit.

He bit on her pussy lips slowly sucking on them and pulling them apart before he pressed his tongue against her clit licking it harshly with his tongue, keeping it pressed against her dragging it up and down her pussy slowly. He shoved it into her hole, holding down her hips as he tongue fucked her swirling and twisting his tongue to curve against her spot having it memorized since day one. He slapped her thighs harshly enjoying her cries of more and please fueling him to do more.

His own member ached and Yoongi could tell that he was soon going to loose control if he didn't fuck her. All this pent up energy he had and he needed to release it now. He pulled his tongue back pushing her on her knees slapping both of her ass cheeks as he slid his boxers down and threw them to the side of the room. He picked her front half of pressing her back against his chest again slowly slipping inside of her.

Y/n moaned as soon Yoongi entered her, her hands coming down to brace on his thighs behind her as she started to bounce herself on his dick knowing that's what he loved, the lewd sounds of them fucking bouncing off against the room, his hips slamming into her body harshly as he dug his nails into her waist, spreading her legs wider with his knees continuing to pound into her.

Yoongi looked down watching as she slid herself back and down to take his dick deep with each thrust that he gave her. He reached one hand back to slap her ass and pull the cheeks apart to watch more as he slide slower into her.

Yoongi groaned throwing his head back pushing her forward on the bed until her cheek was pressed against the sheets slamming down into her before he heard another moan that wasn't either of theirs.
Yoongi slowed his hips down giving her slow hard thrusts as he listened to the sounds from the space he was in. He looked towards the cracked open door tuning his ear in hearing heavy pants and as he looked harder he saw Jimin hiding behind the door.

Jimin froze in place gulping as he watched Yoongi smirk before he pulled at Y/n's hair making her lift her head back. Jimin groaned his hand stayed in his boxers stroking his member harder as Yoongi fucked the girl in front of him.