Jacob sartorius- Jealous

Right now I'm at my boyfriend,jacob, tour show in Dallas, Tx. And let me tell you it's banging, and right now we're singing my favorite song by him. That really up beat and fun to jam to and saves me from being bored out of my mind in the shower.
Hit or miss.
What you thinking I think I need some Blues Clues
Losing my mind just to make sure I don't lose you
So please just let me know, my heart's a metronome
And if it stops beating then that means I'll let you go
And now you know I'm glad I met you though
Because the second we connected, girl, our love is so electrical
And yeah, you way above the typical
So come with me and we can make it 'cause you never know (get it, get it, get it)
'Cause girl you got me thinking we could really do it
This could be our chance I don't wanna lose it
If you don't think I care bout you I'ma prove it
And by the way, I really like the way you move it
So let's keep going, don't gotta stop
We ain't worried 'bout tomorrow, we just live it up
I never be thinking 'bout those other girls, you all I got
It's a hit or miss, come on baby take a shot
I heard that life gets hard when you're older
And the fun stops just for kids
But what I realized as I grow up
Is that it's just a hit or miss
So let's not worry about tomorrow-ow-ow, nah-nah, nah-nah
We all good, baby we alright
So let's not worry about tomorrow-ow-ow, nah-nah, nah-nah
We all good, baby we alright
So let's not worry about tomorrow-ow-ow, nah-nah, nah-nah
We all good, baby we alright
So let's not worry about tomorrow-ow-ow, nah-nah, nah-nah
We all good, baby we alright, yeah

" wooooooo,way to go Bae, yasss, that was perfect". Jacob hears me though all the screaming and shouting and winks and blows a kiss to me. I smile and blow one back.

1 hr later

Now it's time for the meet and greet and I'm excited to finally talk to my bae after 2 months of just FaceTiming and texting. Jacob knew I was coming because I just couldn't hold it in that I was coming to see him.

I'm waiting in line , to where I was close enough to see Jacob. "OMG it's y/n, I love you so much". I pretty white girl comes up to me and hold my waist leaning her head on my shoulder. I smile and turn around giving her a hug. " I love you too, what's your name?" I let her go and asked. "Lauren". "Do you want to take a picture". I ask and she frantically nods her head yes. I laugh and pull out my phone to get a pic on mine too. "Can we do a pose where I lift you up and kiss your check". I laugh "sure".i had my phone to her friend she was with.

(Like this but the girl is kissing you)      I smile for the picture and ask "do you want to do another pose for a picture on my phone ?"

   I smile for the picture and ask "do you want to do another pose for a picture on my phone ?" . She nods and looks like she's about to cry. I smile and hug her tight. " don't cry, I'm right here" . She laughs while still crying and leans her head on my shoulder crying into it. "When we take the picture can we do a stage kiss?". My eyes go wide and I blush but you can't see. "Uh I don't think we could do that one." I rock on my heels and look anywhere but her with an unseeable blush on my black cheeks. "Oh please just this one time y/n for me?" She give me big the cutest, not as cute as Jacobs, puppy dog eyes and whines like one. I huff and puff and shake my head yes.

      She squeals and jumps around clapping her hands. "Yes okay, I'm ready." I tell her to close her eyes and I put my thumbs on her lips. "321". I put my lips on my thumb and closes my eyes for the picture. I move my thumb and smile at Lauren. I reach for my phone back and also show the picture to her. She smile and hugs me tight. "Thank you so y/n, I love you too."

5 minutes later

      Lauren just got out of line with Jacob and I'm next and last in line. Bill,the security guard shouts next and gives me a fist pump. I run into Jacob arm and wrap my legs around his waist as he spins me around. "I miss you baby."

Jacobs pov

         I say as I spin my bad around. She is looking good ass 😉 always. "I miss you to baby boy." She lovingly kisses me on the lips and lets them linger a bit. I still keep my eyes close as I savor the feel of her lips on mine. She still holding onto me by my waist and leaning her head in my neck as I start to walk out of the venue an towards the tour bus.

         "I saw that stage kiss you did with that girl, you know your supposed to save al, you kisses for me". I smack her ass hard and she squeals . I do a dark chuckle as my mind clouds with dirty thoughts. "You know what that means."

.

.

.

"Punishment."