Derek luh part 3💦

Derek luh's pov
When Y/n and I got set up in the bed and made sure the door was locked we cuddled and decided to watch a movie, fifty shades darker to be right now it because we haven't seen it yet until now.

Y/n laying on my bare chest with her arms wrapped around my waist wearing only a shirt and panties with my hand on her ass. "That ass" I whisper while shaking her butt a little . I bite my lip and shake my head breathing out slow. "Oh shot this part look inmoteristing". I laugh at the way she said "interesting". She sits up in my lap moving a little. I whine and move her hips more into my bulge .

She gasps and slaps my thigh "stop you horn dog". I giggle. "Ha the way so throw her mini purse."

Time skip to the middle of it

Fuck this shit". I push Y/n off of me with her almost falling off the bed.

Y/n

"Woah, ahhh" I shout almost falling off the bed. Derek catches me and pulls me to the bottom of the bed by I'm ankles. He lifts me by my forearms and immediately takes off my shirt and starts kissing my neck . I moan and say "what are you doing Bae, mmmm". "Sssshhh princess I'm doing this for you, Not you".

He kisses me on the mouth hard as we move our lips InSync listen to crazy in love playing on the tv . What happens next I never though would happen.

Derek breaks the kiss by standing me up on the bed making me taller than him . He roughly takes my panties off  an then pauses and stares at thighs which I know he loves. He bites lips and says, to his self I guess "this is about to be delicious ". He squats a little and puts my legs on his shoulders and lets the rest off my body fall which makes my head fall and I kinda hurt. "Ouch, bae be careful please", I say while rubbing my neck which feels like I got whip lash. "Sorry princess, I got something that will make you feel better".

( there like this kinda but she's facing the other way away from his wiener 😂)

I moan as Derek suddenly licks a strong long strip to my clit. I grab my boobs for life all ready feeling sensitive. He licks slowly on my clit smacking his lips like he's flipping drinking  Kool aid . "Oh my gosh, thank you lord for Y/n pussy. It's sooo good" . I blush still holding my boobs hoping that I don't get a head rush from this which I hate with a passion

He starts to flick my clit with his tongue spelling the alphabet. Starting with a going really slow with the first line . Going from my pussy which he likes to call his . Up to my favorite spot. I moan loudly shaking a little. He flick his tongue to create a dote like if u where writing it as fancy as a kindergarten teacher. And the same action for the other line of a A . And the line which let the best right over my clit. "A" Derek say licking his lips.

4 letters later

Right now , where on my favorite letter. E . I came 2 letters ago , and now I'm very sensitive . He take his point finger and rubs my jewel slowly 'writing' the letter. Then faster again writing the letter . And faster and faster. " oh fuck Derek slow down , I'm going to cum" I say shaking and moaning harder and louder than ever. "Shhhhhhh princess the guys are here, and you better cum."

He puts his mouth on my jewel and suck lick his life depends on like. I come right then and there . "Fuck" I scream/moan as Derek starts to LICK out my high. I breathe slowly trying to catch my breath. " aren't you tried of standing daddy" . "Mami I never get tired of eating this pussy" he say and takes one long lick going up to my clit and slaps my pussy so hard. "Ouchie daddy that hurts" . I whine. But i secretly want more.

"Mami I know this extreme and different" he sits down me with us still in the same position but now my heads on the floor which feels much better "but do you mind if I put whip cream and cherry on this juicer pussy princes , you can so no if you don't want to". That sound funnn , and cold but feels good on your pussy, yeah we're done other things that are cold but this has food. "Ohhh yeah let's do it !!" But then I think " well if your going to use whip cream your going to need to go to the refrigerator down stair, sooo could you put me down?"

Derek pov

"Well that's what's extreme about it, I'm going to go down there in the same position with you and still be eating you out while the guys are playing fortnight". I say sexually hope she'll say yes, I know she's shy when it come to talking about sex or doing anything sexual in front of people . "No Derek you know how I feel about 'things' in public". She says whining a bit and runs her hands down her face making her eyes roll back. I laugh at that " Mami I promise it's only this on time, only is you want it to happen again". I really want to do this , this shit gone be hella fun , I think.

"Uuuhhh..." I cut her off " please Bae I promise this might be fun and weird but fun, please!!" I brag out the e shaking a bit making Y/n boobs bounce. "Uh okay just this once". I slowly get up with her legs still wrapped around my shoulders. "Oh hell yeah lets go". I say walking towards our room door , opening it and stepping out. "Okay princes we got to be quite and spy like if we want this whip cream" "and cherry's"she cuts me off shaking her legs a little with a smile. I laugh "yes and the cherry's and be out in a flash so that means no screaming when I do things."

"What things?" "Y'all see". I walk down the stair quietly ,being careful not to drop Y/n and get caught. Once we get to the last step, I put my mouth on Y/n sweet heat sucking slow and hard . Licking up and down her slit . "Oh fuckkkk". She moans loudly and immediately covers her mouth after. "Shhh lil ma, you got to be quiet , the guys are right over there

Part 4 will be another
I just didn't want to keep you people who actually read my imagines waiting. 😂
Thanks for reading - Eliam💋