Part 3

Edd looked suprised up to Tord. ''Really?!'' The Norwegian blushed a little and nodded.
''Listen Edd...'' He said and looked at him. ''I really trust you in this. So please don't let me regret it. Ok?'' Edd looked back to him and nodded. ''Of course Tord! I mean... If I wouldn't trust you the most I had not told you the same.'' The Colaboy said determind and smiled.
Then Edd looked down and thought. ''Tord...? May I um.. ask who it is?'' He asked quaitly.
Tord blushed even more and looked down, sighed. ''Yes. I'll tell you who it is.'' He said with a warm smile.
Edd looked first suprised to his Norwegian friend, but then smiled back.
''But...'' Tord started. ''Will you say who your crush is, too?'' He asked.
Edd nodded. '' I will. I trust you enough so it's not a problem.'' The Broccoli smiled. Tord smiled back, then he took a deep breath. ''it's...' The Norwegian got so red like his hoodie.
''It's Matt..!'' He nervously whispered.
Edd's eyes got big and his mouth stood a little open. Tord sighed and looked embarressed to the ground. '' I...I know I don't have a chance with him and he'd hate me if I'd tell him but-''
Edd shut Tord's mouth and looked up to him. ''Shut up... Matt and you were a really cute couple.'' Edd said with a friendly smile.
Tord looked at Edd's hair there where his eyes are and sighed. ''maybe...'' He whispered.
''Believe me Tord... and well.. I better tell you my crush now too..'' Edd said nervously.
Tord looked excited to his small friend.
''I... have a crush on Tom.''