Part 4

''What?!'' Tord screamed. Edd started shaking in fear. He knew that Tord and Tom hate each other. ''T-Tord... I know you two-'' ''How can you have a crush on this eyeless pineapple?!'' Interrupted Tord, Edd. ''H-How can you say that?! I-..I thought I could trust you and you'd understand me!'' Edd tried to scream back but his voice just got higher.
''Fucking hell! Edd! He isn't good for you!'' Tord said a little more quiet but still with much anger in his voice. ''How will you know that?... He is not like the others! And...And...''
Tord looked down to him. ''And what?'' The Norwegian asked. '' I feel so much joy and happyness when I'm with him... Real happyness...'' Edd whispered while he looked down, not able to looked into Tord's eyes. Tord thought to himself. He noticed that Edd got a real smile everytime he saw Tom, but...
Tord sighed and looked at Edd again. What he saw let him freeze.
Edd cried.
Tord felt so bad. He made his best friend cry!
''Broccoli...'' He whispered, while Edd sniffed and hid his face with his hands. ''I'm sorry, Tord...'' Edd whispered under his hands.
''Nonononono! You don't have to be sorry! There is no need for you to be sorry!'' Tord said fast with guilt in his eyes. ''I'm just so stupid...'' Edd cried. Tord felt so much guilty.
He couldn't see his friend cry. So he gave him a huge hug.

''I'm so sorry, Broccoli... Listen... You can love who you want.
If you're happy, I'll be happy too.''