Part 11

"Hey Tord." Matt said with a shy smile and waved while he laid on the ground.  "I'm so so Sorry, Matt! I didn't see you" Tord said nervous as he helped Matt up and saw that his glasses had fallen off.  The Norwegian blushed as he saw his crushs babyblue eyes.  "It's okay!" Matt laughed it off.  "But- do you see my glasses anyway? You know I'm a mole without them!" he giggled, scratching his neck.  "Oh! Yeah- wait a second. " Tord said with red cheeks, as he still hold Matts hand so he didn't fall over something. 
Tord looked around for Matts glasses and quick found them near the lockers.  "Got them!" tord said and picked them up. "Here you go Sir. Mole!" he giggled as he put the glasses on Matt's nose, so Tord was the first thing Matt saw.  Matt looked right into Tords eyes, he thought Tords smile was cute so he smiled back.  "Thanks." Matt whispered as his cheeks turned red as well. 
"No.. Problem-" Tord answered, looking back into Matts eyes.
Skyblue met Treegreen.
Tord was just lost in Matts eyes while his hand were on Matts cheek.  "Matt.. " Tord whispered.  "You have beautiful eyes." He said as he got closer to Matts face. Matt on the other hand was as red as Tords hoodie and just whispered back "you.. Too.. "
Tord smiled friendly,they were both lost in eachothers eyes.  Slowly Matt put his hands around Tords neck, getting even closer to Tords face.  He could feel Tord breath against his lips.
Then they both closed their eyes, their lips only centimeters apart. 
And then-
"What are you two doing here?!"