Part 8

Tord looked at Tom.  "Unbelievable... " Tord whispered with a growl in his voice and let Tom fall down on the cold ground, looking down on him like he is nothing more than trash.  "You're so pathetic." Tord hisses with cold eyes. "If I'm pathetic, because I'm scared of telling him how I feel.. Then you're pathetic too, Commie!" Tom said with anger and determination in his face. "Why am I pathetic?" Tord asked skeptical. 
Tom started getting an evil grin on his lips, looking up at his enemy, making him looking into his cold and black holes.  "Because... You're scared too  to say Matt how you feel!" Tords body freezed as he heard those words from Tom.  His eyes are looking surprised into the black holes.  "How do you-" The Norwegian whispered like a quiet breath. 
Tom started laughing.  "I heard it when you told it Edd.  You should try speaking more quieter in the future!" Tom laughed.  Tord started growling at Tom.  "You little-!" He then stopped, looking even more shocked.  "Wait...  What else did you hear?!" he asked with wide eyes.  The eyeless pineapple raised a eyebrow.  "nothing else.  Edd spoke to quiet to hear anything." Tom shrugged.  Tord sighed in relief and then looked again angry at the eyeless boy. "As to continue our convention...  I'm not scared.  I just know that Matt will never love me.." The Communist said, his cheek a little red.  Toms evil grin just grow bigger as he standed up.  "and do you want to know why he'll never love you?" Tom whispered to Tord with a evil smirks.  "Don't you dare-" Tord growled dangerous.  "Because you're an asshole! You do everything wrong and whatever you do is useless! In Matts eyes you're just a stupid teenager who gets in trouble just for attention! He'll never love you, Commie." Tom said proud. 
Something broke in Tord.  He just looked angry at the eyeless pineapple and started breathing aggressive and fast, building his hand into a fist. 
"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that Matt has a new girlf-"  "SHUT UP!!" Tord screamed loudly before he punched Tom hard in the face, that he fell against the Wall.

---
I'm alive. UwU