Part 10

Tord started blushing.  "Really?! You're joking right?!" The Norwegian asked.  "No I'm not joking.  Matt told me he liked you when we had PE together. He is just too shy to tell you." Tom said and then let out a laugh.  "But he tries to bring Edd and me together.  Wow.  This logic right?" He said. 
Tord just smiled happily.  "So.. There is hope!" Tord was lost in his mind, thinking about Matt and him.  "Commie?-" Tom asked the Norwegian who just smiled and giggled while small, red hearts flow above his head.  Tom growled and rolled his 'Eyes',  slapping Tords head. "Tord!" he screamed.  "W-wha?- oh!" Tord said, after he snapped out of it, scratching his neck embarrassed.  "Sorry Thoma-aaa... Tom!" he said, laughing nervous. 
The pineapple just sighed and looked to the door.  "We should go back to our classes." he said quietly.  "Yeah.. " Tord nodded.  "Do you think your nose is ok?" he looked at Tom, asking him with a little worry. 
"Yeah yeah.  Don't worry about it. I'll just say I fell down the stairs. " Tom shrugged and walked to the door.  "Alright..  See you in the first break you eyeless pineapple." Tord laughs.  Tom smiled and showed him the middle finger. "See ya Commie!" and with that Tom leaved. 
Tord stood in the bathroom for a few minutes before handing to his Classroom as well.  As he walked he looked down on the floor, thinking about everything.  Because of that, he ran into someone and the person fell on the ground. 
"Ey kiddo! Don't you have eyes?!- oh." Tord looked down at the person he ran into, looking shocked.  "hah.. Kiddo? Oh please Tord everyone knows I'm older!" The person laughs. 
"Matt.. " Tord whispered.