Part 7

Tom just wanted to say something as the bell rung for the next period.
''Okay guys. We really need to go to class now.'' Edd said a little worried and let go Tom's fist. Tord started laughing. ''Find fine, Broccoli'' Tord said and looked to Tom. 
''Before I go I need to talk with you Thomas.'' He smiled.
Edd looked a little scared and got closer to Tord. 
'' I sware to all my cola cans. Don't tell him AND don't kill him. okay?!'' The Broccoli whispered to the Norwegian. 
''Don't worry, Edd. Just go to class and say I don't feel well. Your little Tommy will be okay.'' The Norwegian whispered back.
Edd sighed and nodded, then he looked to Tom and smiled a little at him.
''See you in the first break, Tommy.'' He said and went out off the room.

''Okay... Commie. What do you--'' ''Shut up, Pineapple.'' Interrupted Tord, Tom. 
''Geez... and I thought I were rude.'' Tom whispered to himself. 
''When will you tell him?'' Tord asked and looked into the black holes from Tom. 
''Tell who, what?'' Tom asked confused and stared back into Tord's eyes. Tord started smiling. ''Don't play dumb. You know exactly who I mean.'' Tord said, still smiling. 
Tom rolled his black holes and looked annoyed to the Commie. ''Just spit it out! I have no idea who you mean!'' He said.
''Fine. I mean: When will you tell Edd about your feelings?'' Tord asked with an evil smile.
Tom started blushing and freezed. 
''Gotcha!'' Tord laughed. ''You little piece of ---'' ''Save your breath. I know it since the year began. '' Tord interrupted Tom again. ''B-But..But...!'' Tom stuttered. 
''Just answer my damn question!'' The Norwegain said a little annoyed. 
Tom looked to the ground and thought to himself. Then he took a deep breath and whispered:
''I'll never tell Edd how I feel.'' 
Tord looked first surprised, but then angry, to Tom''What?....'' He whispered with anger in his voice. Full of anger he pushed Tom aganist the wall. 
''Holy f---Ugh!'' Tom screamed. ''Why don't you tell him?! You love him!'' Tord asked angry.

Tom started shaking and screamed: 

''Because I'm scared!!!''