Part 6

''What the hell are you two doing here?!'' It was Tom. Tord and Edd, who were still hugging each other, looked at him. They just stared at Tom while he closed the door. ''Are you two dead or something?'' Tom asked annoyed. '' And why are you two hugging each other?!'' Tom also asked a little angry. 
Both just stopped hugging and laughed embarressed. 
''Sorry Tommy... I really had to talk to Tord, because I didn't felt that well.'' Edd said and blushed a little. ''O-Oh! Do you feel better now Broccoli?'' Tom asked worried and came closer to Edd. ''Y-Yeah... I guess..'' Edd answered and blushed more. Even Tom started blushing a little while he looked down to the colalover. 
They just looked at each other and smiled.

''Now Kiss!'' Tord whispered. 

''HOLY!-'' Tom was scarred half to dead. ''Commie! Don't scare us like this!'' Tom said angry.
Tord just laughed while Edd hid his face with his hands. 
''Aw... Come on Thomas. I just had to say that! You two looked so cute like this! It's a shame you didn't kissed him.'' Tord giggeled. '' Cute?! I'll show you that i'm not cute!'' Tom said angry and wanted to push Tord. 
''Okay! enough you two! Could you both please stop fighting for five! fucking! minutes?!'' Edd yelled while he hold Tom's fist. ''Wow...'' Tom whispered and blushed. Tord gasped. ''Broccoli! Watch your language!'' Tord said like a Mom. ''...Even tho I'm impressed you can get that loud.'' Tord also said and smiled. 
Edd looked at both of them and sighed. 
'' Sorry. I didn't meant to get that loud, but I'm really tired of your shit!'' He colalover said angry.