Chapter One

Ashlyn's POV:

It's been 2 years since I left that house. I've been happy back home with my parents. I finished high school an I'm currently in college.

I had a miscarriage with Jason's child. I was diagnosed with depression for 6 months. Losing Ryder and then losing Payson was rough.

I was pregnant with a girl and decided to name her Payson.

Ever since I got home it was like I never left. I've even moved on from Jason & Cameron. I've been dating this guy named Justin for a year now. He's been very understanding with my whole situation. My life is absolutely great.

I haven't heard from the gang since I left. I've seen Jason on the news. Wanted like usual. He's gone insane. He's bombing more and killing more.

I'm just glad I got out while I did.

Jason's POV:

2 years. 2 fucking years without her. I found out she lost the baby. I never stopped watching her. When I found out she lost Payson I went crazy.

My life is pretty much Sex, Drugs, and money.

I've been with a different girl every night. They make me forget about Ashlyn. Cameron left the gang last year. The other stayed loyal.

"Hey baby." Some girl came up behind me an kissed my neck.

"Get your shit and get out." I said getting up.

"Excuse me?" She said in shock.

"You know exactly how this works so don't be surprised." I said bitterly.

"Seriously? Your just gonna screw me an then expect me to leave right after? Your fucking crazy!" She spat.

I chuckled before getting up an pushing her against the wall. My hands went straight to her neck an I tightened my grip. "I suggest you get your shit and get out. Or you can stay and be killed slowly and painfully." I squeezed one more time before I dropped her to the ground. I knelt down beside her. "Oh and you better not tell anyone or I'll kill you and your family." The fear on her face made me smirk. I loved having this much power.

She ran upstairs to get her stuff. 5 minutes later she was running out my door.

I decide to go down to the basement and check up on Ashlyn. I turned on the computer an saw her. There she was looking as sexy as ever. Getting ready to open her shop. I found her and put cameras in her home and shop. This girl has gone bad. Maybe even a little insane.

But that's ok cuz I like my women bad.

Ashlyn's POV:

"Good morning beautiful." Justin said kissing my cheek. "Morning." I smiled. Justin moved in with me last week and it's been great. Our relationship is stronger than ever now. "I'm gonna go make some breakfast." He said pulling his jeans on. "Ok babe." I got up and went to my closet. I pulled on some black skinny jeans with a white v-neck shirt and a black scarf. I decided to wear my white riding boots today since fall is starting. I went into my bathroom and curled my hair. I topped off my outfit with a black leather jacket an red lipstick.

"Babe breakfast is ready!" I heard justin yell from downstairs. I walked into the dining room and found a plate of food for me. "Baby you didn't have to." I said giving him a kiss. "I wanted to."

"Oh shoot I'm gonna be late!" I grabbed my car keys an cell phone and ran out the door to my hummer. "Babe!" Justin came running to the drivers side door. "Justin I'm gonna be late!" I sighed. "You forgot your wallet!" He said. "Oh gosh thank you so much!" I said giving him a quick kiss before pulling out of the driveway.