Chapter Six

Cameron's POV:

As I drove off from the house my gut kept telling me to turn back around. But I can't, I can't do this to Jason. I need to move on from her. After a couple hours of driving I pulled into a hotel. "Hello sir, how may I help you?" The brunette behind the counter asked. "A room please, just for tonight." I said. "Coming right up!" She winked before turning to the computer. My first thought was 'Bitch I have a girlfriend' but I didn't have one. So I smiled to her. "What brings you to this hotel?" She asked leaning against the counter trying to press her boobs out.

"My girlfriend and I just broke up." I said. "Aw you poor thing, my names Taylor." She said rubbing my arm. I wanted to pull away from her but I didn't. "Cameron." I sighed. "You look like you don't wanna be alone tonight." She said. "I guess not." I said. "My shift ends in 10 minutes. How about I stop by your room an make you feel better?" She said. "Okay." Was all I said before taking the key and turning to the elevator. If this is how I'm gonna get over Ashlyn, then so be it.

Once the elevator got to my floor I got out and went to the room. I slid the key in and walked inside. I dropped my bags onto the floor and layed down on my bed on my stomach. I layed there for a little bit until I heard my door open. I looked over an saw Taylor. I smiled up at her. "Hey there." She said taking her shoes off. "Hey." I said I continued to lay there. She walked over to the bed and sat down beside me. "You okay?" She asked rubbing my back. "Not really." I said truthfully. "Aw, let me make you feel better babe." She said. I turned around and layed on my back.

She got on top of me and sat on my torso and leaned down. She kissed me softy and I kissed back. Thinking the whole time 'she isn't Ashlyn.' 'Ashlyn is a better kisser' 'i have to do this'. I grabbed her waist an pulled her ontop of me. She giggled and kept kissing me. I ran my hands up her shirt and cupped her breast. She moaned into my mouth while her hands roamed my body. I slid her shirt off of her and threw it on the ground. I sat up an did the same to mine. She started grinding her hips into me. I undid her bra and tossed it somewhere. She slid her tongue into my mouth while unbuckling my belt. Finally getting it off she unbuttoned my pants. I took off her shorts as she took off my pants.

I pulled her under me so I was ontop. I slid her panties down and took off my boxers. I moved her legs apart before I positioned myself at her entrance. I slowly slid into her. It took me a little bit to get used to her. Her not being Ashlyn. I quickly sped up pace. She started moaning louder. "Baby harder" she moaned. I shoved myself harder into her. "Oh yes!" She groaned. i started moaning as I felt myself building up. "Fuck fuck fuck." I groaned. "Faster Cam faster." All it took was those words to make me come to my senses. I quickly stopped and looked at her. "Why'd you stop?" She asked. "Don't ever call me Cam." I said. "Okay I'm sorry, keep going babe." She groaned. "No get the fuck out of my room with your nasty self!" I said pulling out of her. I grabbed her clothes and threw them at her. "What the fuck!" She yelled. "Get out!" I said pushing her out the door. Once she was out I slammed the door in her face. I grabbed my clothes and put them on. I sat at the end of the bed and sighed.

I can't believe i did that.

Jason's POV:

I knew her saying goodbye to Cameron was hard but I didn't think it was gonna be this hard. She hasn't talked to anyone or gotten up for weeks. I'm really getting sick of it. He's gone, she needs to get over that. I've been trying to get her out of bed for hours but nothing is working. I guess it's time to bring out the Jason McCann again. I wish she wasn't so difficult.

Ashlyn's POV:

Saying goodbye to Cameron was one of the hardest things I had to do. It's been a couple weeks since he's left. I haven't moved out of my bed or talked to anyone. The guys have been gentle and patient with me. But not Jason, he thinks I should be finally happy that he's gone.

"Get up." He yelled at me. I didn't say anything I just faced the wall. "I said get the fuck up!" He yelled again grabbing my hair and pulling me to face him. "This little pity party your throwing yourself is done! He's gone okay! He's not coming back! So get the fuck over it! Your mine not his!" He spat in my face. "I hate you." I whispered. He glared at me before throwing me on the ground. He walked out of my room an slammed the door. I curled into a ball on the floor and cried. Why couldn't you have stayed? Why did you leave me with him? I asked myself.

I got up from the floor and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and was disgusted by myself. No wonder Cameron doesn't want me anymore. Who would want this fat ugly whore. I opened the drawer and found it. What I used when I hated my self. What I use when I wanted a way out. What I use to make the pain go away even for a little bit.

My blade.

I picked it up an held it into my hands. I starred at it for little bit before I looked at myself in the mirrors. Still disgusted with what I saw I sat down on the bathroom floor and held out my wrist.

Aaaand sorry for the unexpected sex scene! Didn't know what to write so I just went with it!!!

Poor Ashlyn! :(

So I've decided to keep this story.

And I'm sorry to say this but.

The Bad Boys Girl...is deleted.

I'm writing a new story.

But anyway

Vote+

Comment+

Follow+

For faster updates!

Thanks loves!