Chapter Two

Ashlyn's POV:

It's been a normal couple of weeks since I seen that guy. I haven't seen him either an I'm thankful. "Hey Megan can you grab the rest of the clothes in the back so I can help the customers?" I asked. "Yeah of course." She smiled. I walked over to the couple looking around. "Hi can I hel-" I couldn't finish my sentence. "C-Cameron?" I stuttered. I haven't seen him in 2 years. "Ashlyn?" He asked just surprised as I was. "Hi I'm Lucy." The girl said extending her arm. I shook her hand. "Ashlyn" I smiled. "Who owns this boutique?" She asked. "I do, I've owned it for a year and a half now." I said. "Wow cool." She said. "Is there anything you need help with," I asked. "No were just looking but thank you." "Your welcome, an we close in 20 minutes sorry." I said sincerely. I hate closing when we had customers in. "Oh no problem." She smiled an continued looking.

I walked behind the counter an sunk down. I grabbed my legs and pulled them into me. I felt the tears coming into my eyes. "Ashlyn? Hey oh my gosh are you ok?" Megan asked. "My ex is here with another girl." I said. "Jason?" She asked. "No Cameron." I said. "Want me to call the cops? Or do you want me to tell them to leave?" She asked. "No it's fine i just need a minute." I smiled wiping my tears. "You sure?" She asked. "Yeah." "Alright let me get the rest of the clothes." She said. Megan is such a good person I'm happy to have her.

They finally came over to the counter with some clothes. "Is this all?" I asked. "Think so." She smiled. I smiled back. Gosh I want to talk to Cameron so bad. How is he? Is he still working for Jason? Who's the blonde bimbo? All of these questions ran through my head I forgot what I was doing. "Ma'am?" Lucy asked. "Sorry I space out when I'm thinking about stuff." I laughed. "No problem." She said. "That'll be $109.56" I said. Cameron handed me the money and as soon as our hands touched I felt the electricity again. I smiled and handed him his change. "Y'all have a good day!" I said as they were leaving.

"It's been a long day." Megan said. "I know, go ahead an go I got it from here." I said. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Positive." I said. "Ugh fine." She said grabbing her stuff and walking to the door. "See you tomorrow!" She yelled. "Bye!" I yelled back. I finished putting all the clothes back on the hangers and decided to put out the new perfume. "The Key" by Justin Bieber. It smelt so good and so sophisticated. Like if you wore it to a rich people party an they ask what your wearing, you can be all dramatic an say "I'm wearing The Key by Justin Bieber." I laughed at that.

Yeah I'm kinda bored.

I was busy setting it up and didn't hear the door open. "Ashlyn?" I heard someone say. "Yes." I said turning around expecting to find Justin."Cameron? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "I needed to see you." He said coming closer. "See me? For what? You have Lucy." I scoffed. "You really think I wanna be with her? I'm trying to move on. I'm trying to get over you Ashlyn." He spat. "Whatever Cameron." I sighed. "When I left do you know what I went to get?" He asked. "No what?" I said impatiently. "A ring." He said. "What?" I asked. "Yeah an engagement ring. I was gonna ask to marry you. But when I got back the guys were loading there shit in the van. They told me to get my shit an hurry up. I was so confused why we were leaving. So I asked why an do you know what they told me?" He asked. "No." I said messing with my fingers. "That you were running to the cops." "What? I wasn't running to the cops I was running to get away from Jason! He asked me to marry him first but I said no an he basically kicked me out!" I said.

He scoffed "I can't believe anything you have to say." "Fine you wanna know the whole story? I'll tell you." I said.

~Flashback~

"Wait for me."

"Of course, I still love you." I said

An with that he walked out of the room.

I turned around to clean up the mess in the bathroom when Jason walked in.

"Ashlyn?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said turning around.

"Will you marry me?"

I looked at Jason on his knee.

"No." I said bluntly.

"What??"he asked shocked.

"I don't want to marry you Jason. In fact I don't want to be with you anymore!" I said

"Fine. Then get your shit and get the hell out! Don't ever come back here again!" He yelled at me.

I quickly took my suitcases out of the closet and packed my stuff. As soon as Jason left the room I called a cab to come get me. I carried my stuff into the living room and waited.

But I couldn't wait for it anymore. So I ran.

This is it. No more Jason no more Cameron. I'm on my own.

~End Of Flashback~

"You promised you'd wait for me." He whispered. "Yeah I know Cameron but I couldn't wait forever. An you promised we'd be together forever. Have kids together grow old together. But I guess a lot can change in 2 years huh." I spat. "You ran away. I looked for you and never could find you!" He said. "You didn't bother to look for me in my hometown?" I asked. "I did a year ago, that's when I left Jason's gang. When I found you I thought we could start over. But I was to late. You were someone else's." He whispered looking away.

"I wanted you to come for me. But you never did, so I thought you didn't want me anymore." I sighed. "Ashlyn I'll always want you." He said coming closer. Tears fell down my face. I grabbed Cameron an pulled him into me. I missed him so much. "I'll always want those things with you no matter what happens between us. Your my first love Ashlyn and I want you to be my last. I love you so much." He said holding onto me tighter. "Don't let me go." I whispered. "Never" he said. We stayed like that for 10 minutes in each others arms never letting go. It felt amazing to be back with him again.

But then that little voice in the back of my head told me this was wrong. I'm with Justin and he's with Lucy. I pulled away from him. "We can't do this." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "I'm with Justin and your with Lucy." I sighed. "Then let's change that. I want you Ashlyn I don't want her. Please say you want me to." He said coming closer again. "I do but-" I was cut off by Cameron's lips attached to mine. Oh god I missed these lips. "Cameron we can't." I pulled away a little. "Tell me you don't want me an I'll leave." "I cant" I whispered. "Then tell me to stop an I'll leave you alone." He said brushing his lips against mine.

But I couldn't, cuz I didn't want him to stop.

AHHH! This chapter was so emotional to write like no joke! Cameron's back!!

This chapter is dedicated to all you Cameron loves out there!

Yay to new followers!

I APPRECIATE YOU!

Don't worry Jason will be in the next chapter!

So who do you ship?

Jason & Ashlyn

Or

Cameron & Ashlyn

Vote+

Comment+

Follow+

For faster updates!

Thanks loves!