Chapter Nine

Jason's POV:

"FUCKING SHIT!" I yelled running down to the basement grabbing my gun. "Jason man what are you doing?" Ryan said following me. "Cameron's dead." I said putting bullets in the gun. Running back upstairs I grabbed my keys an phone an ran out to my car.

I saw the guys jump into the van an drive behind me. My phone started ringing, "Chaz" read across the screen.

~~"What" I said

"Jason man don't do this. You grew up with Cameron. Yall are like brothers. Don't let some stupid girl get in the way of that." He said.

"She's not a stupid girl! She's the love of my life! And I'm not letting cameron have her again!"

"If she's the love of your life then why does she keep going back to him! Why does she want to have children with him! Him jason! Not you!" He fired back.~~

My blood was boiling, I griped the steering wheel an watched my knuckles go white. I hung up the phone and sped up.

"your dead meat when I find you Cameron." I said to myself.

Cameron's POV:

"Ash, what happened? " I said calmly. " Jason started acting the way he used to act. He started beating me an starving me and raping me. Cameron I can't go back. I just can't." I said halfway crying.
"Shhh it's gonna be okay, I got you." He said rubbing my thigh. I smiled at him. We drove for about 30 minutes. "Shit" he said. "What?" I asked. "I have to get gas." He said sighing. "Cameron...we can't stop. We have to keep going." I said starting to panic. "Ashlyn we have to get gas or we won't be going anywhere. There's a gas station coming up. I'll be as fast as I can okay?" He said. "Okay.." I said.

I could feel my heart beating faster and my hands start to sweat. We finally pulled up to the gas station and Cameron ran inside to pay. I watched him run out and unscrew the cap on the gas tank and press some buttons. I could hear the gasoline coming into the car. "It's almost done." He yelled to me. I sat back in my seat with relief.

He screwed the cap back on and got in. We sped off down the road. Cameron took my hand in his and kissed it. "Everything's gonna be alright, okay?" He said trying to reassure me. "I'm trying to believe that but Cameron I can't help but feel like something bad is gonna happen." I said. "I know." He said.

We drove for about two more hours. It was starting to get dark and We were both getting tired. "I'm gonna pull into a hotel alright?" He said. "He won't find us will he?" I asked worried. He pulled into the hotel, stopped the car, faced me and held my hands. "Ashlyn, to be honest, he could. He could find us and kill me and take you back. Or he might not find us and we can be at peace finally." He sighed before continuing. "Ashlyn, I can't protect you forever from him. I'm trying my very hardest to but, it's Jason , he's always one step ahead. He always will be one step ahead. But tonight, I want you to spend the night with me. Not have to worry about Jason. Stay the night with me. Dont worry about Jason. I don't want you to focus on anything else except me and you. Okay?" He said.

"Okay." I whispered. He smiled at me before letting go of my hands and getting out of the car. He grabbed our bags and went inside. I quickly got out and follows him.

As soon as we got inside I set some stuff down an layed on the bed. "Tired?" Cameron asked. "A little bit." I said sighing. He got on the other side of the bed and patted the spot next to him. I smiled at him an crawled to him. "I missed you so much." Cameron said kissing me. "I missed you too babe." He pulled me on top of him as he continued to kiss me. I felt his finger tips mess with the hem of my shirt. "You're so beautiful." he whispered against my lips. I couldn't help but smile.

Cameron always said the sweetest things to me, and he always made sure I knew he loved me. I kissed him much harder this time. He raised my shirt up and took it off of me. I quickly took his off. He pulled me down an got on top of me. He pushed his lower body into mine. "I love you Cameron Dallas." I whispered. "I love you Ashlyn Reece."

Jason's POV:

The guys and I have been driving for awhile. I couldn't stop thinking about him and her together. They're probably fucking each other's brains out as we speak. She's always been such a dirty little hoe. I should've just killed her. I wouldn't be in this stupid fucking mess. Being betrayed by my brother hurts the worst though. And trust me when I say Cameron is getting what's coming for him. I picked up my phone an called Chaz.

~"Hello?" He said.

"Where are they?" I said

"Ashlyn is located at some hotel an 10 minutes away." He said.

"Text me the address." I said as I hung up the phone.
~
A few minutes later Chaz texted me the address and I typed it into my GPS.
Maybe I'll keep Ashlyn around, she is a good fuck that's for sure.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt. I love Ashlyn, I really do. I guess she didn't love me the same way.

*In 100 feet turn left into Luxe Hotel*

I saw the hotel come into view, an sure enough. There sat Cameron's car.

"Son of a bitch." I whispered.

I slowly turned into the hotel parking lot. I grabbed my gun an loaded it. I parked a few spots away from his car. Opening my door, I got out an went to the van. "Which one is they're room number?" I asked. "It's 208." Ryan said. "Do you have a spare room key?" I asked. "Shit no, I'll be right back." He said running into the hotel. "You alright man?" Nick asked. "I gotta kill my Bestfriend and the girl I'm in love with. Of course I'm not alright." I said calmly just staring into the sky. I saw Ryan running back with the key. I put my gun underneath my shirt. The guys followed me over to the door.

I slowly slid the key into the door. I heard the door click before we quietly walked into the room. I grabbed the gun and lowered it down in front of me. I looked at the guys an quietly counted down.

3....2....1

We ran into the bedroom with our guns raised up. But there wasn't anyone there. "What?" Nick said confused. I was confused myself. We all stood there for a second before we heard a car start an speed off.

"Shit!" I said running out of the room. Sure enough they were gone.

Authors note! MUST READ

Hey guys, I understand y'all want me to update but the thing is, I have no motivation to update when all yall write is "update" or "please update" for once it would be nice to have nice thoughtful comments. I put a lot of work into this book but yall tear me down...

But anyway...

Vote+

Comment+

Follow+

For faster updates!

Thanks loves!