Chapter Eleven

Chaz's POV:

We all stood there shocked, not knowing what to do. It all happened within the blink of an eye.

We all watched cameron clutch his stomach an dropped to his knees. Jason just stood there wide eyed. And ashlyn, lying in her own pool of blood. She pulled the gun on herself and the bullet went straight through her heart. We all knew she was gone. Jason taught her how to shoot an where to shoot at for an immediate death.

Cameron sat there and cried like a baby, but I didn't blame him. I loved Ashlyn like all the guys did. I could feel the hot tears stream down my face. My little sister is gone and there isn't anything I can do to save her. Jason walked over to her an kneeled by her body. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. "I love you baby girl. It wasn't suppose to end this way." He whispered.

All of a sudden we hear police sirens. "Guys we gotta go." Ryan said. "Cameron let's go." I walked over to him an helped him up. "I can't leave her." He said. "There isn't anything we can do. She's gone." I sighed. He walked over to her and kissed her forehead goodbye. "I love you Ash, I'm so sorry I fucked up your life."

We all ran to the cars and got in. "We can't go to the house. They're already gonna be looking for us there." Jason said. "Then where do we go?" Alex asked. "In our own directions. Y'all are free to go. An don't worry about money. I'll make sure you all have enough to live the rest of your lives without worry." Jason said. "Jason man come on." Ryan sighed. "Things are gonna end one way or another. I just lost the love of my life in the worst way possible. I'm not gonna loose my brothers like that too." He yelled.

None of us said a word. "Just go to the house everyone grabbed your stuff and a car an get out of here before the cops come." He said. "An make sure y'all come visit me in jail." He sighed. We all turned around and looked at him. "What?" Cameron spoke up. "I did this to her. It's time to take responsibility." "Jason man no." Alex said. "It's not up to any of y'all. The decision has already been made." He said.

The rest of the ride was quiet. When we finally got to the house everyone went upstairs to their rooms. I grabbed all of my things and my guns. When I was done I met everyone done in the living room. "I just wanted to thank you guys. I never could have done the stuff I have without y'all. Y'all will forever be my family. I can't ever tell you guys how much I love and appreciate you. Thanks for taking this ride with me. I know I out you guys through hell and back an I'm sorry. I wish I never got y'all into this business. But thanks for always having my back." He smiled.

"Oh god there he goes gettin all emotional and shit." Alex smirked. We all laughed. "Alright guys get out of here so I can go turn myself in." He said. We all have each other hugs and said our goodbyes. "Ima miss you man." I said as I gave Jason a hug. "Me too man." He said. I gave him a small smile before grabbing my stuff and heading to the car. A new start is what I need.

Jason's POV:

She's gone. My baby girl is gone. I can't believe this. I always thought it would be me first. I never wanted to see her suffer like this. I never should have taken her away from everything, I just love her so damn much. I sighed and picked up my phone.

"911 what is your emergency"

"My names Jason McCann and I think you're looking for me." I said into the phone.

"Where is your location sir?" The operator asked.

"1900 west Broadway ave." I sighed.

"Police are on their way. Please stay on the phone sir." She asked.

"No thanks, I gotta take care of something first." I said

"Sir wait-" but I hung up the phone before she got a chance to finish. I went down to the basement and got 3 things. A chair, my pistol, and a picture of Ashlyn. I walked back upstairs and into the living room.

I set the chair down and sat on it. My pistol in my left hand and Ashlyn in my other.

"I'm so sorry baby girl." I said crying as I kissed her picture. "I'll see you real soon, I promise." I said with a small smile.

I could hear the police sirens coming. I sighed and wiped my face. I held the pistol against the side of my head. "I love you Ashlyn Lee Reece." I said as I pulled the trigger.

*THE END* or is it? 😏

I love my readers so much! I love the feedback I get from yall and how yall are so into this book. You guys immediately know who done something. I always try to keep yall on your toes or to expect the unexpected and I hope I did that with this last chapter.

Check out my new book 'You & I' a Niall Horan fanfic. I hope you guys check it out and like it ☺️

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!