Chapter Seven

** READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!!**

Jason's POV:

I felt so bad after treating Ashlyn like that. If I want to earn her trust an love back I need to prove it. I walked upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Ashlyn, can you please open the door?" I asked. I heard light footsteps walk across the floor before she opened the door. "Can I come in?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders and walked back to her bed an sat down. I walked in and shut the door. I sat down beside her on the bed.

"Ash, I'm so sorry for treating you like that. I never meant to hurt you. I guess I was just jealous. I just love you so much. And it breaks my heart knowing you don't love me." I sighed. "You think I don't love you?" She said with disbelief. "You do?" I asked. "Of course I do Jason. You will always have a special place in my heart." She said honestly. I smiled to myself and grabbed her hand. "Ashlyn I want a fresh start. I want us to forget the past and start a future, me and you."

"I'd like that." She smiled. "Me too." I said starring into her eyes. I leaned forward and our lips brushed against each other. She made the first move an connected them. Kissing her was the best thing ever.

Ashlyn's POV:

Everything I said to Jason was true. Cameron's gone and I need to move on. "Come on." I said standing up and holding out my hand. "Where to?" He asked curious. "Were gonna make breakfast for everyone, together." I smiled. He smiled back at me and took my hand.

I pulled him out of my room and down the stairs. All the guys were still sleeping. "Okay so what do you wanna make?" Jason said sitting on the counter. "Hmm. Let's make bacon, pancakes, eggs and French toast!" I squealed. He laughed and got down. I went over to the fridge and got all the supplies I needed. "Jason a little help here?" I said with my arms full. He chuckled but grabbed some stuff and set it down.

"Okay you start on the bacon and the French toast." I said grabbing eggs an pancake mix. "An why do I have to cook the bacon?" He whined. "Because your the man, you brought the bacon home. So cook it!" I said poking his chest. "Yeah that's right I am the man." He smirked. "Oh shut up!" I said rolling my eyes.

Once we got finished making breakfast we went upstairs to wake the guys. Jason ran up the stairs first and went straight to Alex's room. I ran in the first door.

"Cameron breakfast is ready!" I said giggling. I ran into the room and stopped. Looking around I remember he left. I walked out of the room and shut the door. I went into Ryan's room and woke him up. "Hey Ryan breakfast is ready." I said waking him. "Hm?" He mumbledz "breakfast is ready." I whispered. He sat up and looked at me. "You okay?" He asked. "Not really." I sniffeled. "Cameron?" he asked. I nodded my head. He pulled me into a tight hug. "It's gonna be alright. I promise it'll get better." He whispered in my ear. "I know I just miss him. I'm trying to move on with Jason but it's hard." I said sighing. "All that matters is your trying." He said rubbing my back. "I guess so......come on let's go eat." I said standing up. He stood up and followed me to the kitchen.

I sat down at the table. I looked over at Jason and seen him smiling at me. I sent him a genuine smile. Ryan's right, all that matters is I'm trying.

We all sat around the table and made jokes. Of course the boys were perverted like usual. When we finally got done eating we put everything up. "Hey jase, I have a question." I said walking over to him. "Yes?" He said. "Can we turn Cameron's room into something? Like maybe a closet for me?" I asked hopeful. "You need a whole room for your stuff?" He laughed. "Uh yeah! I'm a girl what do you expect?" I scoffed. He shook his head and smiled. "Anything you want beautiful." "Yay! Thank you!" I said giving him a hug.

"No problem babe." He said. I walked upstairs into our room taking all my clothes out of the closet and dressers.

"Damn." Jason said walking into the room. You literally couldn't see the floor. There were stacks of clothes everywhere. "I like clothes." I said innocently. He smirked at me. "I know." "Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna help me?" I said holding my hips. He chuckled and walked over helping me finish.

I watched Jason help me get my stuff out. I couldn't help but smile at him. Maybe he has changed, maybe Cameron leaving was for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know I'm the worst author ever! You don't have to message me and tell me this!

Or how much you hate my stories. Please delete them and leave me alone! I'm trying as hard as I can okay!

High school started and it takes up 95% of my time!

So I'm sorry.

I'll probably just delete this story.

I'm so tired of the hate!

Might as well delete my account!

Anyway.

Please read my Niall Horan Fanfic 'You & I'

Vote+

Comment+

Follow+

For faster updates!

Thanks loves!