Chapter Five

Cameron's POV:

"I hate you. Leave me alone don't ever talk to me ever again!" She yelled as she shut the door in my face. I could hear her crying in her room. I leaned up against the wall and sunk down on the floor. My hands covered my face as I cried. "I'm so sorry Ashlyn." I said over an over. Everything I told her was a lie. I didn't have any children and I don't have a wife. I never stopped loving Ashlyn.

But I had to do what's right. Jason loved her first.

~Flashback~

"Hey uh I need to talk to you." Jason said. "What's up?" I asked. "Follow me." I got up and followed him down to the basement. "I know I was hard on you and Ashlyn. I ripped your lives away. It's my fault your baby is dead. It's my fault y'all can't have decent lives. I'm sorry man, I'm so sorry for everything." He stopped and took a breath. "What I'm saying is, you can have Ashlyn. I know she loves you. She hates my guts. I just want her to be happy. And if your what makes her happy, then alright." He said.

"Jason, look you loved her first, you saw her first. It wasn't right of me or brotherly of me to take her from you. And try to kill you for that matter. I don't know how you could forgive me. I seriously don't. I took away the only thing you've ever loved in your entire life. Man I'm sorry. I know you love her to Jason. She does love you, I know she does. So I want you to take good care of her." I said. "Don't argue about this, just take good care of her. Or I'll have to beat your ass." We chuckled.

"And don't worry, I'll figure something out to tell her. Just please Jason, please take care of her." "I will, I promise." He said. "And I should probably tell you now. As soon as I tell her, I'm leaving." I sighed. "Wait what?" He said. "Yeah, I need to get away and get my head on straight. So I'm gonna take a couple months off." I leaned up against the table. "Alright, but you better come back." He said punching me in the shoulder. I laughed. "I promise, I'll be back." We gave each other a bro hug and walked back upstairs.

~End Of Flashback~

I stood up and walked to my room. I started to get my bags out of my closet and set them down on my bed. "Aye man, you going somewhere?" Nick said walking into my room. "Yeah, I'm leaving for a couple of months. Gonna go try an find my head." I sighed. "Months?" He said. "Yep." I said as I packed clothes into my bag. He grabbed a bag and went into my bathroom. "Where are you going?" He asked. "New York." I said. He walked back into my room with all my shower stuff into a bag. "Thanks" I mumbled. "Damn, New York that's a long ways from Cali." He said. "I know, the longer the better." "Who are you gonna stay with?" He asked. "My older brother Shane. he's been nagging me to come see him. Ever since Ashlyn and I came back I figured, why not?" I finished packing my bags and set them by the door. I walked back over an set down on the bed beside him. "So there's no future for y'all anymore?" He asked. "Nope, she belongs with Jason. And it's time I need to realize that." I sighed .

"Well I'm gonna miss you man. Your like a brother to me. We've been through thick and thin together. I'll be here for you when you get back. And let me tell you right now. She will be to." He said. "I told her I'm married and I have a kid and another on the way. She's not gonna be here for me. I can promise you that." "Why'd you tell her that?" He asked confused. "Because I gotta let her go. It's just a love triangle and I want out. I love her and I always will, no matter what. But it's time to move on, see what New York has in store for me." I said putting my jacket on.

"I should probably get going. Got a long drive ahead of me. " I sighed. He nodded and we both grabbed my stuff and took it downstairs. "Well guys, this has been fun. But my journey ends here with y'all for a couple of months." I said. "Damn, not have your nosey ass around here is gonna be tough." Alex said. We all laughed together but stopped when we heard light foot steps come down the stairs. "Well let's get these bags packed in the car. C'mon guys." Jason said.

"Your leaving?" She whispered. "Yeah, figured it'd be better this way." I said looking down. "Go." She said. "What?" I looked up at her and I could see tears in her eyes. "You heard me, go! Go to your precious new wife, and to the kids she can give you and can stay alive!" She yelled. Now she was full on crying. I walked over there and hugged her. "Stop Cameron, just leave just leave me!" She cried into my chest. (Yes I meant to put just leave twice) I held her like my life depended on it. "Ashlyn, I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I love you." I whispered. She scoffed. I pulled away and held her face, our eyes met. "Please believe me, I love you Ashlyn Lee Reece. I will always love you, no matter what." I whispered. "Go Cameron, your wife and kids are waiting for you." She whispered looking away from me. I sighed and kissed her forehead. I walked over to the door and opened it. I turned back around.

"Goodbye Ashlyn." I said.

"Goodbye Cameron." She said back.

This chapter was inspired by the song.

'Love Will Remember' by Selena Gomez (I don't like her but I like the song.)

Lol I know I know I'm a terrible author for not updating in 2 weeks!

Just been busy! School is starting up in a couple of weeks!!! August 14th!

Ugh! But anyway

Vote+

Comment+

Follow+

For faster updates!

Thanks loves!