Chapter Ten

Cameron's POV:

I pulled away from Ashlyn when I heard car doors being shut. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I think I heard something." I said getting up and going to the window. I looked out an saw Jason's car and the van. "Shit, ash we gotta go. Now!" I yelled throwing my clothes on.

"Jason?" She asked worriedly. "Yes now hurry!" I said. As soon as we both left we snuck out the side door. We ran all the way down to the side of the hotel. I peeked around the building to watch them. "What are they doing?" She asked. "Be quiet." I whispered. "As soon as they go inside run to the car. As fast as you can Ashlyn, run. You understand?" I asked. She nodded her head. I watched them start to walk over to the door. "Ready?" I asked. "Yes" she whispered.

Once I saw them walk in I told Ashlyn to go. We both ran to the car and got in. We were both out of breath by now. Once we got in I started the car and sped off. I looked in my mirror to see them all running out. "What are we gonna do now?" She asked frantically. "We're gonna run and keep running. I won't let him hurt you." I told her. "Cam, they're following us." She said.

"Just stop. She whispered. "What?" I said confused. "You heard me cameron. I'm finished with this. I'm done running, just stop. Please" she begged. I pulled over into an abandoned building. There was nobody insight for miles. Perfect spot to kill.

Once we were stopped I turned an grabbed Ashlyn's face and brought hers to mine. I kissed her with all the love I have. I pulled away and rested her forehead on mine. "I love you Ashlyn Lee Reece, so much." I whispered. "I love you too Cameron Dallas." I looked at her one more time before opening the door and getting out. I walked to the back of the car and leaned against, Ashlyn did the same.

We watched them get out all at once.

"Well well well, give up already Cameron?" Jason smirked. "Stop" Ashlyn said. "I want the fighting to stop." "Yeah like that's gonna happen." Jason scoffed. "You need to make up your mind. Either him or me. And even if you choose him I'll always be there." He said. It was true though, Ashlyn needs to make up her mind.

"Why did you have to take me?! I had a perfect life! You ruined that! It's been 4 fucking years Jason! Why couldn't you have let me lived my life! I could've graduated high school an been on to college. An maybe a family with Logan. But then you had to come into my life and take everything away! Everything important away! How did you think this was gonna make me feel? No matter what I have never forgiven you for this!" She yelled at him.

"Because I love you-" Jason started but she cut him off. "You don't even know me! You. Do. Not. Know. Me." She yelled angrier. I watched her walk over to the car and open the door. I walked over to see what she was doing but I quickly backed away when she pulled out a gun.

"Ashlyn, what are you doing?" I asked confused. "Back away from me cameron." She whispered. "Go stand by Jason." I walked over by Jason and stood next to him. "You both have ruined my life. I was happy. And you both took that away from me. Jason, you took my future and crushed it. Cameron, you took my heart and tore it into little tiny pieces that I can never glue back together." She said pointing the gun at us.

"Four fucking years I've been through this hell. But guess what? I'm not doing it no more! I hate you both so much. But guess what? I still love you both so much!" She yelled. "I wish I never met either one of you so this pain I'm feeling all the time would never have happened."

"Ashlyn, I'm so sorry. For taking everything away from you. I never-" "Shut the hell up Jason!" She yelled. "I don't want to hear your voice." She whispered.

She looked behind us at the guys. "Chaz, Ryan, Nick, Alex. I want to thank you for protecting me from them. And myself at times. You guys took me in when all this craziness was happening and I'm forever gonna be grateful for you guys." "Chaz, thank you so much. For being a brother and protecting me and holding me when my world was falling apart. I love you so much." She said.

"Ashlyn you've always been a sister to me. I'll always love you. Just put the gun down and we can forget about all this." He whispered. "No, I can't forget about all this. I can't." She said.

"I'm sorry." She whispered before pulling the trigger.

Oh my gosh! You guys have no idea how proud I am of this book!

Lol yes there will be an epilogue of course!

I just wanna thank my readers! And especially the ones who stuck with me through these crazy times!

I will do another "Jason McCann" book. Very different from this one though.

Please read my new Fanfiction "You & I" I'm really excited for it.

Anyways..

Vote+

Comment+

Follow+

For faster updates!

Thanks loves!