Chapter Four

**PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!**

Ashlyn's POV:

"AHHH!" I screamed as Jason hit me again. "Bitch your gonna learn what the fuck respect is!" He yelled kicking me in my stomach. I clutched it as I groaned in pain. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up so I was face to face with him. "You done with that smart ass mouth yet?" He asked. I didn't say anything. He threw me down on my bed and walked off. I layed there in pain and cried.

My door opened and in came Ryan with a first aid kit. "You ok?" He asked. "I just got the hell beat out of me. What do you think?" I spat. He sighed. "Pull your shirt up." "What no!" I said confused. "I need to see if any ribs are broken or cracked." He said. I lifted my shirt up very carefully and layed down. He poked and felt my ribs. They were all fine until he got to my last two. "Ouch!" I yelled. "Yeah these two are cracked. I need to put this gauze around you." He said as he put something around my body covering my ribs.

"Here take these." He said as he handed me aspirin. I took them from him and took the pills. He cleaned up my face. "You can already tell bruises are about to form." He said as he cleaned up my face. I watched him for awhile. "Ryan, why didn't you become a doctor?" I asked. "My parents died my senior year in high school. An we were broke so there wasn't any money left over for me to go to college. I dropped out of high school a couple weeks after their death. I was broke and homeless. I was walking the streets one night when Jason found me. We were best buds back in grade school but something happened to him. He never showed again. I told him everything that night. He took me in and trained me. He's my brother, we've done everything together. He took me in when nobody else wanted me. I could never betray him." He said.

"I had no idea." I whispered. "I know, and it's ok. Can you do me a favor though?" He asked. "Anything." I said. "Lay off of Jason a little. He's still mad at you for running off two years ago. He's still in love with you." He said. "If beating the shit out of me is love, I don't want it." I scoffed. "Ashlyn you know he's bipolar." He said. He got up and cleaned up the mess. "Get some rest it'll help the healing." He said walking out of the room.

~3 weeks later~

I was laying on the bed in the basement reading a magazine when Cameron came in. "Get up an lets go." He spat. "Excuse me? I'm not going anywhere with you! Your crazy if you think I am!" I yelled. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I yelled hitting his back. "I hate you so much Cameron!" I yelled one last time before I was thrown on the ground. I grabbed my stomach in pain. I very slowly and carefully stood up. "Was that really necessary?" I glared at him. "Nope." He said and walked off. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. I looked around and nobody was here. I got up and went upstairs. I walked down the familiar hallway. My fingers tips slid down the wall as I walked. I finally got to the room I once stayed in.

I walked inside and shut the door behind me. I looked around and noticed everything was exactly how I left it. I picked up a picture frame of me and the guys. I smiled remembering all the good times we had.

~Flashback~

"Oh my gosh hurry up!" I giggled waiting on Chaz to get the camera set. "Hey now! Excellence is patience." He said. I grabbed my stomach and laughed hard. "Your so fucking stupid!" I laughed. "No that would be Ryan." He smirked. "What the fuck?" Ryan said. "She said it not me." Chaz said throwing his hands up in the air. Ryan sat back down and glared at him.

"Ok it's ready, it'll go off by itself." Chaz said running over to us. Chaz grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his. We were all sitting on the back end of the truck. Nick & Cameron on my left & Ryan and Alex on my right. once the photo took I went over and grabbed the camera. I looked at the picture and smiled. "It looks good!" I said. "I'm gonna get this framed so we can remember this night." I said.

~ End Of Flashback ~

A tear slid down my face, I quickly wiped my cheek. I heard a throat clear, I turned around to see Cameron leaned against the door frame. "What do you want?" I glared at him as I set the photo down. "Ash can we talk?" He said. "Don't call me that! There's nothing to talk about Cameron." I snapped at him. "Yes there is, sit down and let me explain." He say down beside me on the bed an I scooted away from him, he sighed.

"I didn't do this to throw you around or beat the hell out of you like Jason did. I did this to make sure you were ok." He said. "A couple weeks ago when I couldn't even get out of bed did you think I was ok?" I said. "No but listen, Ashlyn I still love you. I'll always love you, but-" I cut him off. "But what?" I asked. "I'm married with a child and another on the way." He sighed. My heart sank and I felt like I couldn't breath. "What?" I asked. "After you left it's true that I went looking for you but once I found you with that guy I gave up, and I moved on."

"You lead me on." I said with tears on my eyes. "I know but I had to, I have to support my family somehow." He sighed. "Get away from me! I never wanna see you ever again! I hate you!" I yelled pushing him through the room. "Ashlyn please! I'm so sorry!" He pleaded. "I hate you. Leave me alone don't ever talk to me ever again!" I yelled as I shut the door in his face. I ran over and cried on my bed.

I love you Cameron, I thought you loved me?

Awww! Poor Ashlyn! So I kinda just wrote it as I thought. I have writers block so if u can think of anything you'd like to see in the book send me a private message! And you can do that for 'The Bad Boys Girl' too!

And if you haven't read it yet please read!

Vote+

Comment+

Follow+

For faster updates!

Thanks loves!