//Chapter One//

This story is from 2018.
It will NOT be finished.
Just read knowing that!!

"Think about what you need."

"Okay... Now think about what you want."

"What did the two have in common?"

My eyes blinked open as I looked over to the counselor that was relaxing in her chair. I looked up to the ceiling of her room and remained reclined against the sofa.

"It was a feeling." I spoke with complete honesty.

"What kind of feeling must it be?" She kept that stupid grin plastered against her face.

"I don't know. I figured you were the one that was supposed to tell me."

"Ah, Thomas. That is where you are wrong. I cannot tell you what you are directly feeling, only give my thoughts."

I rolled my eyes and sat up, "When is this appointment over?"

A frown took over her face, "It's over when you no longer wish to speak to me."

With that, I stood to my feet and walked out the door. I didn't say a word as I shut it and left.

Why am I here? You may ask this. Well, let's see... My good friend Edd thought it was a good idea since I've, and quote this: "Been abused and I'm suicidal."

Truth be told, I was abused. But hell if I was ever suicidal. I want to live because if I didn't, I would miss on a hell of a lot of stuff.

Edd is supposed to pick me up after appointments because he likes asking about them. It's usually stupid.

"Hey Tom! I hope you don't mind riding in the back today, I had to pick up someone else from here today too."

I was confused until I seen 'his friend'. I didn't know who he was, I just knew he looked very... Normal?

Well, in some sense anyway... Everything was normal but his hair. He was wearing a long red sleeved shirt, black jeans, and dark red, almond black, shoes. He had greenish-grey eyes. Now, back to that hair.

It was curved at the front into spikes. They looked almost like devil horns. His hair was a golden-caramel color. It was quite cute... Nope. Ew. No.

He looked at me with a blank expression. His face was a pale color. A smile formed onto his face as he waved.

I didn't say anything as I hopped into the backseat. I was pretty confused... Edd never really mentioned another friend that went to counselling.

"Sorry again for not giving you a fair warning about needing to be picked up..." He spoke with no hesitation. He had a paper thin accent, so I couldn't tell what it really was...

"Hey, don't sweat it, Tord. As long as you get home safe." Edd buckled his seatbelt as he turned the car back on.

So that was Tord? Edd had mentioned him to us multiple times. About how he wasnt really too 'social'. I couldn't tell what he meant... He seemed social...

"So, Edd. Is that the oh-so-famous Tord you tell me and Matt about?" I looked directly at Tord as I spoke. When he heard what I said, his face went even more pale... How is that even possible?

"Y-You talk about me..? Good or bad things?" He seemed anxious. I kinda see now...

"Tordle, Chillax bud." Edd made an odd flat hand motion as he spoke. "Its usually good things. I only say them on occasion."

Tord didn't seem reassured, "Heh... Can you drop me off right here? I need a breather."

Edd shook his head, "No way. There aren't any sidewalk's and we are more than four miles from your place."

Edd rolled the window down for Tord and he just sat there, trying to calm himself.

"Anxious much..?" I chuckled as I asked.

Tords eyes shot back to me, "I-Im working on helping the anxiety, please don't mention it."

I don't know what else happened, other than us dropping him off...

I think I kinda liked this Tord character... He was pretty cool.

×××××
Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to get this started. Im not the best person to go to for stories, so i hope this beginning is good enough. ;w;