\\Chapter Eight\\

Tord smiled softly in response to what I had said. We just stared at eachother for a good three minutes before the door opened, causing us both to jump.

Edd stood in the door way, "Tord, your friends are here."

Tord looked shocked, "But-I never gave them the address! How-" He was interrupted by the male in green, "Well, I did. Now come on."

Edd didn't seem happy. Angry maybe? I feel oblivious... What am I missing? I felt the bed move as Tord stood. I mocked his action before following him out and into the living room where two men sat comfortably.

One held a small white tea-cup, a saucer in his other hand. He had a leg crossed over the other and he was sitting up straight, revealing his already tall height and skinny form. He had mid-length, dark brown hair, his bangs curving to the sides in front of his face.

The other sat next to him, arms crossed, along with his legs. He had an unlit cigarette in his mouth. His hair was dark brown as well, yet it was short and shaggy.

When they seen Tord walk in, they both looked at him with the same look. The look that a parent would give a child when they're out for too long.

"Tord." They both spoke in unison, causing Tord to take a small step away and stand straight up. He seemed slightly fazed by that one thing.

"Pau... Pat..." Tord swallowed before continuing to speak, "What do you guys want? You said you didn't care if I stayed!"

"Indeed we did. Why do you assume we came here just for that? Hm?" The neat male spoke before standing, causing Tord to look up, the short male being no where near his height.

"I-I don't know! I-I'm sorry for assuming Pat, please sit back down!" Tord gave a forced smile.

I stood against the wall, just watching as the person, Pat presumably, sat back down, Tord sitting on the other sofa afterwards.

"So, for what did you come here?" Tord frowned and raised his eyebrows.

"To talk." The shorter male spoke with a gruff voice, sending shivers down my spine.

Tord shook his head and motioned for him to go on, Pat continuing for him.

"About your problems."

Sorry, just needed to get out a short chapter after a longer one! ^^;